First day of school

⬆️⬆️this is the outfit Jessica wore for her first day of school in college
========================
My alarm wakes me up at 7:30A.M in the morning letting me know it's time to get ready for school.
I sighed knowing that I would have to go into my dorm room knowing that I would have to face Marquis even though I wasn't ready to look nor talk to him.

As I walked into the room Marquis tried to hug me but I walked away. He started asking me questions about why was I ignoring him but I didn't answer I just went and got my clothes and took a shower.

As I got done getting ready for school I looked in the mirror satisfied with the way I looked.

I headed out and went to my classes I only had 5 classes today
1st class- math
2nd class- biology
3rd class- medical (veterinarian)
Lunch
4th class- history
5th class- psychology
My first three classes went by so fast I went into the cafeteria to eat with Matthew, Britney, Jaela, and Tyler. We started talking about our day as we were talking I was hearing other peoples conversation about how Marquis broke up with his girl friend.

I was shocked because yesterday night they were having sex in my dorm room. I was just confused about what's going on, and why he did it?

So I made note after I was done with all my classes I was going to talk to Marquis about it.

History I already didn't like it my teacher was so strict and gave us so much homework already on the first day I was like you got to be kidding me.

In psychology class I found it very interesting so that class also went by fast for me.

When I got to my dorm room I said "hey" to Marquis
M-"what's up Jessica"
J-"oh nothing really I was kind of wondering did you and your girlfriend break up?"
M-"yes you heard"
J-"yea during lunch. Why did you to break up?"
M-" because I now have feelings for someone else" he said winking at me while showing off his sexy smirk
J-" I'm guessing that girl is me right?"
M- he nodded "and what made me devastated was the fact I did that and the next day the girl I feel in love with was ignoring me."
J-" I'm sorry I guess I just got jealous when I heard your girlfriend moaning your name last night"
M-"oh yea about that I promise you we didn't do anything she did that to make it seem one way when really it was nothing"

MINUTES PASSED AND JESSICA DID NOT SAY A WORD

"Damit Jessica say something" Marquis said aggravated.
"Just kiss me already baby" said Jessica. Marquis did just that as they kissed jessica was feeling tingles in her body. "Mmmm" moaned Jessica. "You better stop moaning sexy before I take you right here on this bed." Whispered Marquis in my ear. "I'll try not to turn you on to much". we were laying down on his bed making out and damn it was getting intense. he started to feel me up. he slid his hand rubbing my clit. i started to moan and feel alittle damn on my panties. so he slid them down and started eating me out and flicking his tongue on my clit. sucking on my pussy lips. so i bent over unzipped his pants took out his 9 inch dick and started to suck it. boy did it make him horny and hard when my mouth wrapped around his cock. i started to suck him faster and faster til he unexpectedly exploded his load in my mouth and i swallowed every last drop. he was grunting so i flipped my body over & did 69 while he ate me out and i sucked his dick. i climaxed all over his face & he sucked all my juices up. Then he forced me to ride his dick hard so I did and as I was riding him hard and fast my breast were bouncing up and down and Marquis just loved watching my size c Breast bouncing up and down in front of him.

I came on Marquis three times before we stopped and he came inside of me twice. Dame him coming inside of me was the best feeling in the world I knew right then and there that I loved Marquis and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

4 WEEKS LATER
I started throwing up I've been feeling nausea for 2 weeks now. It was worse when I smelled an orange scent that triggered me to vomit even more.

Marquis had a worried look on his face "hunny bunny are you ok?" He asked. "Yes baby I've been throwing up that's all." I replied "ok but I'm still going to take you to the doctor today it's not normal to be throwing up that much constantly."

Later that day before me and Marquis went to the doctor we had a heated make out session and I was straddling him making sure to be careful and not grind on him.

Eventually we had to stop and go. When we were waiting on my name to be called we had papers to fill out first. And the lady at the front desk kept trying to flatter her eyelashes and flirt with Marquis I started getting pissed the fuck off Cuz she was doing that shit right in front of me. But Marquis calmed me down and started sucking on my neck to make my anger die down faster I started moaning under my breath so that only Marquis can hear alone. Then he did something I didn't think he would do he started fingering me like literally had his finger in my wet pussy plunging in and out of it gush he's going to be the death of me.

"Jessica" the doctor had said so we went and I told her how I've been throwing up for the passed 2 weeks. She told me she was going to do an ultrasound and when we looked on the screen we seen ...