Ch.9 Tetta Kisaki

Myra's pov,
My phone beeped indicating a new text. I saw the unknown number which made me feel kinda sus. I opened the text to view.

Unknown: Are you Tachibana Myra?

Myra: yes but who is this?

Unknown: I'm Takemitchi. Myra-chan I took your number from Hina.

Myra saved unknown number as 'Takemitchy'

Takemitchy: Myra-chan you've made Mikey-kun very happy! He's been in a great mood ever since he got your letter! And he wanted me to ask you if it's okay if I give you his number. That way you can text easily.

Myra: sure go ahead give him my number.

Takemitchy: okay I'm sending him your number but that's not all I wanted to talk about Myra-chan.

Myra: what more do you want to say Takemitchy?

Takemitchy: Myra-chan we need you here as soon as possible. Mikey-kun has made Tetta Kisaki the 3rd division captain in absence of pah-chin now. He's bad news but Mikey-kun won't listen to anyone and baji-kun also left toman to join Valhalla. Everything's a mess.

Myra: Eh? Baji-kun left? What do you mean Takemitchy? Are you serious? He's such good friends with Mikey!

Takemitchy: yes! That's what is suspicious here Myra-chan! I'm trying to figure out a way to bring baji-kun back. Then Mikey-kun will kick out kisaki from toman.

Myra: but what's wrong with kisaki?

Takemitchy: I can't explain this right now Myra-chan but I need you to believe me.

Myra: Okay Takemitchy I'll take your word for it but as for now I'm not allowed to go to Tokyo. My parents will send me there in the new year. I'm sorry :'(

Takemitchy: That's okay but Myra-chan please try to convince Mikey-kun through texts. Please!

Myra: I'll try Takemitchy!

Takemitchy: Thank you very much

Myra: it's no problem baka🤦‍♀️

I sighed. Baji-kun? How the hell did that happen. He had become like a brother to me so I really couldn't believe that he joined the opponent team. He was supposed to stay with toman till the end. Before I could think anymore another unknown number texted me which I assumed was Mikey?

Unknown: Hi Myra 💕💕💕💕

Myra: Mikey? Is it you?

Unknown: yesssss you guessed right🥰🥰🥰

Myra saved unknown number as 'Mikey❤️'

Mikey❤️: I can't wait for this year to end Myra🥰

Myra: Me tooooo. Mikeyyy I miss you so much🥺

Mikey❤️: I miss you too Myra! Ahhh

Myra: so is it true? Baji-kun left?

Mikey❤️: yes

Myra: Mikey. I know he was one of your closest friends. You can talk to me about it

Mikey❤️: It's okay Myra. He decided to leave. I can't do anything about it.

Myra: Yes I know but I'm always here for you

Mikey❤️: Yes you are I know that. Oh we also have our 3rd division captain Tetta Kisaki. He was in moebius but now moebius is under us.

Myra: I don't know if that's good Mikey. I don't trust moebius at all

Mikey❤️: I know I don't trust them aswell but Myra we have a fight coming with Valhalla on 31st October. We can't afford to loose. We need as many people we can get.

Myra: Mikey didn't I tell you to not fight any gang right now?

Mikey❤️: Myra! They challenged us we cannot back down. You know how humiliating it will be😞

Myra: I just want you guys to be safe

Mikey❤️: we will be. I promise

Myra: okay Mikey 😩