Chapter 3: Taylor

Nialls POV:
"How could she have had a seizure" i whispered to myself, with eyes full of tears.
"well when she had been thinking, her brain took too much in and did not really have much blood going to the brain" a voice spoke behind me. I turned to see the doctor.

"is she gonna be ok?" I chocked out with the words I had left.
"Yes, she's fine in fact. and we went through her phone and found this girl named taylor,we called her right away an" the doctor got cut off by a girl with ombre hair , running down the hall trying to catch her breath.

"WHERE IS SHE" th girl hollered to the doctor,
"She is in there and she's stable , she will wake up within an hour or so." the doctor said with sympathy.
"Thank you" the girl cried. then she ran into the room with the unknown girl.

She then got pulled back by louis,
"Should I know you" taylor questioned louis. "Umm no, but I feel like we should meet" louis flirted ,
"I don't have time for this! My best friend is in that hospital room, and sh" taylor got cut off
"She won't remember you.." I spoke silently
"What are you talking about ,of course she will! I am taylor vogel, HER BEST FRIEND!" she stomped on my foot and ran into the room with the still unknown girl.

I quickly moved over to the window and watched the four other guys do the same. taylor was talking to her .

Taylors POV:
"What are you talking about ,of course she will! I am taylor vogel, HER BEST FRIEND!" I stomped on this guys foot and ran into the room with Abby lying on the bed ,sleeping.
"Abby.. oh, what did james do to you." a tear rolled down my face and then come three more.
"tay.. taylor? Is that you" I heard a faint voice whisper. then there to see Abby's eyes are open and looking me straight in the eyes. "ABBY" I hugged her so tightly and would never let go for the hope of not losing her . or anything happening to her again.

"Abby?.." I heard her whisper oh so faintly "who is Abby?" She said once again, then come the tears on my face again.
"That's you, your Abby !!" I said in a mellow voice.
"I'm not abby, who, who am I?" She said with tears falling from the tip of her nose.
"Amnesia" a guy said , that spook me and made me jump a little. I turned Around slowly realizing who I stomped my foot on , and who I yelled at.

One direction

Louis POV:
"Who is that mysterious girl,??" The voice in my head pondered.
"Umm Hello Love" I shyly said to taylor
"we are one direction" Harry re-anacted from Thier first x-factor show.
Taylors POV:
"I know who you guys are!!" I excitedly screamed. I then looked over at Niall, then down to his foot.
"Sorry about that niall" I said as I pointed to his foot,

"It's alright love" he kindly said to me. but I noticed when Niall was talking, louis was staring right at abby.

"I minus well intrude you to the girl you saved" I smiled at Niall. we walked over to the bed Abby was sleeping on. I
Silently walked over and put my hand on her cheek , as a tear escaped from my eyes.

"This is Abigail Carlin (Abby), she is 21 years old, her abusive foster father (James) is what is holding her back from having a full experience of life, her high school years, never happened , her parents died of leukemia and James pulled her out of school in her raging grade year. she never had a proper boyfriend , just a guy who used to ... Umm never mind , she never got to experience her senior year dance , or prom dates. she had forgotten to love, laugh,and smile, and if it's not too much to ask , I need all five of you to teach her how .this Amnesia may be her restart in life"

All of their mouths drooped open ,but I noticed in the corner of my eye , Niall and Louis walked out , Niall crying and Louis answering a phone call.
I walked over to check on Abby , she was still asleep , so I ran over to the door and saw Louis and Niall go separate ways. I followed Louis down the hall to see, his hands running through his hair with frustration.
"YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT ME , YOU ALWAYS THINK ONLY. ABOUT YOURSELF!! You know what we are OVER!!" He hangs up on whoever he was talking to , tears streaming down his cheeks. he sat down on a waiting room chair ,
"it's over..." he cried "I can't believe it's done with" he repeated sevral times.

"Hello?" I whispered , he jumping hearing the sound of my voice ,
"Oh hello love" he said trying to hide his emotions
"Who was that?" I said slowly walking over to him.
"My girlfri...." he cut himself off
"My ex-girlfrind" he said with a hint of sadness

"oh I'm sorry" I patted him on the shoulder
"Nah it's alright let's go meet up with the others" he jumped up and sloped down the hall.
"Okayy. I chased him"
The word okay, just raced through my mind. and idk why