Chapter 4: Fresh Start

Taylor's POV:
"Taylor, can we restart." Louis held out his hand indicating me to grab it. I quickly shook his hand. a wide smile formed across my face.

"Hi I'm, Taylor" I smirked. he just giggled. his cute and charming laugh. Taylor NO! You know what happened the last time you were in a relationship. You know all they do is break you.

Anyway why would Louis want me as a girlfriend. like I'm just an ordinary girl. I got shook out of my thoughts by Louis hand waving in front of my face

"Hello? Taylor do I need to smack you or something " he grinned. "Nope, just deep thoughts. I guess " I Gently whispered
"What about?. " He questioned me.

We both got Intruoted by a puffy faced Niall. followed by three other guys.
"Aye, Niall are you alright" Louis got up and walked out of the room with Niall leaving me with the one and only one direction.

"Hi, we all diddnt properly meet yet. I'm Taylor" I said in a friendly way. two of the guys smiled. But zayn just had a discussed look on his face. he noticed and started to walk away. Harry looked back at him , than to me.

"Don't worry about him love, He's not in the best mood, for meeting strangers , especially girls." Harry smiled, and held out his hand.i shook his hand and heard screaming.

I quickly rushed out and see what was going on. I saw Louis grabs the phone out of naills hand, and suddenly Louis throws his phone at the wall with frustration."i was kinda using that" Niall looked at louis

I walk over, staring at his pieces of phone on the ground. " what exactly what that for " I ask Louis jumps to the sound of my voice. oh your there he turns around, Niall is still giving the death stare to Louis ," your paying for that" he says in a frustrated voice as he runs his fingers through his blonde hair .

Niall stomps into Abby's hosiptal room. I quickly follow behind him. " she's free to go whenever you'd like ms.vogel" the doctor announces behind me. " okay thank you so much "

I then walk up to Abby " Are you ready Abby? " She looks at my weirdly " is that my name? " I stare at her . " Yep. it sure is beautiful" Niall walks up to abby.

Nialls POV:
"Yep it sure is beautiful" I announce to her. I put my hand on hers , hand look into her eyes. when I touched her, she flinched. "that's my name, James, Taylor, Bottle. she studders. and suddenly streams of tears fall down from her face like a waterfall. "Abby we should go." Taylor whispers

"Okay" still sadness in her voice. She rises from her bed. I help her up as she recognized me. "Your Niall Horan" she says suddenly all the tears stopped , and suddenly she's happy.
"Yes indeed I am " I grab her hand guiding her way out of the hospital

Abby's POV:
I remembered everything. James, Taylor ,My past. One thing I diddnt remember was why , was one direction in my hospital room , I mean I'm just a ugly , fat, whore. My foster father made sure I knew that.
But all of this thinking went away . when Niall out his hand on my waist.

I suddenly felt butterflies and unicorns inside my stomach . I wasn't sure why Niall was helping me . I'm just abby. I mean I'm from a small town in Ireland called Dubland. I can't imagine how many girls would kill to be in my place right now. thinking about that I stopped.

Niall bumped into me confused to why we are stopped. he turns me around
"What's wrong love" he whispers in my ear.
"Why me?" I question "I guess you will have to find out later." he sasses
I pretend pout. and go on with walking.

Taylor checks me out of the hospital and we were all heading to separate cars . Niall handed me my phone and kissed me on the cheek. which made fireworks explode in my stomach.

"come on you lovebirds" Taylor blurred.
I was still standing there. red as a tomato
Taylor had to come and grab me and drag me to the car.

I sat down and buckled my belt. pulling my phone from my pocket, re-reading my first few notification

1- Niall Bear
2 - James
I thought about which one to open , Ovesioisly Niall . my mind made the choice for me.