"I'll do anything"

Wendy's p.o.v

I heard Alex fall to the ground. And then I heard the steps of Peter go farder until everything went quiet.I got out and saw that Alex was gone so I tought Peter had taken her so I went to the cages.

Alex p.o.v

After Peter made me pass out I woke up in a bed that was inside of what seemed a house so I was going to stand up to investigate but when I tried to get up I notice a rope in my hand that was tied up to the bed so I couldn't leave or try an run away. A few minutes passed when I heard someone opening the door so I pretended to be asleep "I know your awake, love" I heard Pan's voice say.

Peter's p.o.v

"I know your awake, love"I said to Alex. "Don't call me that"she said in return."I'll call you whatever I want" I responded. "What am I doing here I tought you said you we're going to lock me up on a cage" she said with a frown on her face "I tought you would prefer being here" I said with a smirk "I would prefer being on a cage than here with you" she said with a serius face."don't wory you can go after I punish you for betraying me" I said "You never trusted me so technically I didn't betray you" she said " ether way you are going to pay for almost ruining my plan" I said graving a knife "what are you going to do?"she said with a scared tone "don't wory I'm not going to do anything he is"I said pointing to Félix walking trew the door." No please" she said dropping a few tears."sorry but this is what happens to traitors"I said "I'll do anything " she said "where is she?" I said "anything but that" she said "bye" said with a smirk on My face.