"Say sorry"

Wendy's p.o.v

"Who is there?"I asked to the mistery voice"Is me Baelfire" He said "Bae? what are you doing here?"I asked "I came to find ny son" he responded"What are you doing here Wendy?"He asked" I came to the cages for a friend"I responded " Okay, but what are you doing on neverland?" He asked I came back to save you but Peter got me" I answerd "oh, I 'm sorry" then there was a big silence "Wendy I need your help getting out  and finding my son could you help me?" He asked "sure" I responded "but you also have to help me find my friend okay?" I asked "yes" he answerd so I help him out.

Alex p.o.v

I was screaming in pain mean while Félix was smiling at me seeing the blood rolling down my face."say sorry" he said "what" I asked " say sorry for the scar you gave me" he said with a smirk on his face "NEVER" I answerd "fine then I'll give your scar a twin" he said "fine" I said giving up "sorry" I said wispering so that he wouldn't heard "louder!" He order "I'm sorry, Okay is that better!" I said screaming the last part.

Peter's p.o.v

I was going up the latter to we're Alex was and when I was opening the door I heard Alex saying sorry to Félix and that caused me to put a smile on My face.

When I see Alex she has a scar crossing her face that caused my smile to Open iven more (if that is possible)Then I order Félix to leave the room.

"So love I see you had fun with Félix" I said sarcastically."Very funny Peter" she said " Don't call me Peter!" I said angry " I just wanted to tell you that Wendy has freed my prisoner and that when I find her I will kill her slowly and painfully " I say with a smirk.

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the long wait I had a lot of homework and it is dificult to write on the phone well also wanted to tell You thank you for the support and I promise to make larger chapters.