Chp. 1 - This is you ☁️

Art - @Mico_millk (tw)

Sun and moon can communicate with one another in their head (so you guys don't get confused)

Me taking
(Y/n) = your name = ⭐️
(Y/f) = your friend = 🧮
"" = talking
'' = thinking
————————————————————————

3rd POV (background)
You were 19 years old working at a local grocery store, and have been for the past years after you graduated high school.

You were never a student that stood anywhere, not because you "weren't talented" but because you had always liked to keep it real and not show any unfelt emotions.

You didn't try to get along with anyone, if you got along I'd because you actually liked one another; therefore, you had always had a small, but close, friend group.
Now, after giving it some thought, you decided to look for another job.

Y/n POV
⭐️ "Man, suck hating your job, what sucks even worse in looking for another one" .

🧮"Shouldn't really be a problem though, I've heard there are hiring in many places.

You know what, remember that place we went for your little cousin's B-day party?" (Y/f) questioned.

⭐️"Yeah?"

🧮"I think their hiring too, you loved that place, and you might actually like it, come one, the best option for far" trying to convince me.

⭐️ "Hum... I guess I'll give it some thought, talk to you later I gotta eat".

🧮 "Mmm k bye kisses b*tch."

⭐️ "Mmm k bye".

'I really like the aesthetic and vibe from that place, though it is weird that there are hiring.

That place is full of robots, the only time I saw a human there, aside from customers, was a security guard when the place was closing... well not time to think, lest apply!'

3rd POV
Surprisingly, the hiring process was fast, your job mainly to keep company to the daycare animatronic, but also keep status of him, clean and sometimes help him take care of the children, depending on your given hours on the week.

You enter the pizzeria, it's looking even better than last time you were here.

"Damn, it looks nice in here." You see a woman approach you, 'looks like it's the security guard'.

"Hi, my name is Vanessa, I was told your name is Y/n, very nice to mean you" Van.

"Likewise" you. "Let me show you around, the basics, where you will be working, and also where to find your daylight tasks, you will mostly be working in closing hours just so you know" Van.

Meanwhile, Sundrop and Moondrop (not by choice), in the daycare, are getting ready for their new playdate partner.

Sundrop/Moondrop POV's
☀️ "Aren't cha' exited Moon?! We'll have a new friend, no more lonely nights!"

🌑 "what is it exactly you mean by 'lonely nights''?

☀️ *nervous laughter * "E-eh, let's be real Moon, between you and me, you aren't very chit chatty"

🌑 "Understandable. Still, we never had anyone with us during the night, I don't think we need no one to babysit us."

☀️"Moon, they aren't here to babysit us, they are here to be our friends!"

🌑"You, little fool, can say that right now, but we will see what they really are all about once we get to meet them, you will see"

(A little about Moon/Sun)

- Moon is a little "murderous" but grew a sweet spot for Sun because they are basically brothers. He will attack, but will not kill because he knows it will disappoint his brother.

He more than definitely is not a child and nor intents to have a "good" presentation to the children, since often they are afraid of him.

This gives him a kick of satisfaction at this point, he is no longer trying to be like his brother, nor was he ever interested in being so cheerfully like him (still loves him though).

- Though Sun really is sweet and presents himself as very innocent, he is not a child, he adds a little more to his personality to be approachable, and honesty had a ᵇᶦᵗ of crazy in him, especially when he really likes/enjoys something (Yandere).

Y/n POV

Vanessa leads you and lets you know all you need to know, startlingly simple, which makes you quite the content bean.

" You can enter the daycare through two places, wooden doors or the slide, either is fine.

Here is your security badge, there is another one on your desk, but do know that it will make the lights turn off, and know that that is the last thing you want, only take it if is an emergency.

Know that if you keep the lights on, there will be nothing you will need to worry about.

See you then, good shift." Vanessa tells and she leaves you for what will be the rest of today.

Like the child you are, you go through the slide " Slide Into Fun! Ugh, I sure hope I do." As you slide down you get kinda scared but excited about how long the slide is.

You drop in a pit of balls. "Huh... this looks fun, already starting to like all this" as you start to look for your way out the pit and try to find your animatronic, it seems it has found you first.

You look up and a yellow and cheerful animatronic announces his entrance "Hooo hooo hooo!" then dives into the pit, "Wait, I a-" you get cut off and get carried out the ball pit.

"Helloooo, new friend, it sure is late, guess we are having a slumber party! We can finger paint, tell stories, drink fizzy faz into our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night! :D There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. On... This time it resonated really nice to the point your hand got a little shaky. 'Why such a big deal with the lights, hum...'

"Hello, I'm your new friend Y/n, it's very nice to meet you, and well, sure we can do all that, sounds really sun 'it really does sound quite fun.' Well?! What are we waiting for, let's get started!! He grabs our hand and pulls you to get started with what seems your best playdate ever.

He had very soft hands 'makes since he does interact with children all the time...

I don't know, I think I might actually like this job more than I thought I would. Let's see how things unfold.'

————————————————————————

>:,3 This is my first time trying to write anything, I'd love any positive criticism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Know that I'm kinda stoopid and there will be many gram, errors, deal with it luvz <3

About this wh*re: 18 y/o, graduated last year, forever alone, currently working (another reason why updates are not promised) I really love my spare time and love to waste it in TikTok. If you guys have any requests or questions about me and/or the story plz ask. I might actually do one-shots on a separate story, I often get through and I wouldn't mind sharing.

Words: 1,025