Continuation to Chp. 2 ☁️ (🍋?)

Art - @RabbitSeasonArt (Twitter)
————————————————————————

3rd POV

☀️ " -and you lose!! Yay!! I can't believe I won't three times, in a row?! I surpassed my own expectations!! I'm even surprised of myself HIGH-FIVE ME!!" :D then he high-fived himself. 🙌🙏
The dim area was brightened by his eyes, and as your adapted, you could see the shadow was yellow and smiley animatronic.
"Have you ever even played hide and seek? Not to be a meany, but... you're kinda bad at it..."

*Sundrop theme song starts playing :3*

⭐️ "Huh!? How dare you!! I'm- I... just need to get warmed up, that's all"

☀️ "Oh really, how many more rounds, until I become a millionaire if you give me a penny every time I win?"

⭐️ "What did you say?" I asked confused and impressed by the fact that an animatronic just roasted me. Not any animatronic, but a child-friendly one.

☀️ "I- I didn't mean to make you mad!! I-if you really need to warm up more we can play a bit more... or, we can do something else?" ,:) Trying to get me to forget what he just said he now is offering more activities.

He tries to think harder and looks at the outside for more proposals.

⭐️ "Really? like what?" you cross my arms and get closer to his face.

Still looking outside he says...

☀️"What about a..."

Sundrop looks back at you, but then immediately he goes quiet.

⭐️ "A..?" 'what just happened... wait... he's red?' "Sundrop, are you ok? You're looking kinda red."

You hold his face and look even closer.

This was bad news for Sundrop, it made it worse. You were so worried about his odd tone you had no clue that you were his reason for getting to such tone. As he had looked your way this close he noticed you featured better.

Sundrop POV

Their nose, the way it's sharpened, it's just the right size for their face, I wouldn't even wish for it to be smaller or bigger. The perfect one for them, I could boop it and never get tired.

Their eyes, the way they look at me, worried, they are adorable, carrying, attentive. The perfect ones for their, I could stare at them for ages and never get tired.

Their mouth, the way the lines wave and size flatters them. The perfect ones for them, I... I could... could...
'W-wait... what is this... though?'

3rd POV

Something went through his mind. He is visibly upset.

⭐️ "Sundrop?"

With no smile on his face, he looks away and gently shooed your hands off his face.

☀️ "It's nothing, I'm fine. I think I wanna take a break from playing, That's all."

You had no specific feeling about this, he realizes it may have been too harsh.

☀️ "You know what, I think we know each other enough to call the other nicknames, what about it? :)

This actually sounded like a great idea to you. You had already had a name for him but were too afraid to use it since you thought he'd be uncomfortable.

⭐️ "YES! I mean... yeah, sure" trying to play it cool.

☀️ "Got anything in mind for me"