The two princes

In the small town of Hage village two babys where dropped of at an church, father Orsi Orfai came outside and saw the 2 babys laying in front of the church and instantly took them inside. "Another 2, brothers?" He would wonder to himself. "No, their eyes are different colours." He said out loud. "It doesn't matter if you two are brothers by blood, i will raise you as brothers either way." The father of the church staited. He wondered what their names where and went to look, both babys where calm and at piece. The left child had a name tag on him that said "Asta" and the right one "Yuno" , but Yuno also had a madeleon. Asta was a baby with raven black hair and very dark green eyes, while Yuno also had black heir, his was a bit lighter and Yuno had Gold eyes.

A FEW YEARS LATER

Two boys ,Asta ,Yuno and sister Lilly can be seen walking back to the church after some grocery shopping, Asta and Yuno are both 6, Asta is a calm smart and likeable boy, he is 48 inches(122 cm) with raven black hair thar falls to his neck, he is wearing a black t-shirt with a high collar, black long pants and black shoes. Yuno is a friendly but shy kid, he is 47 inches(119,4 cm) he has short black hair and he is wearing wearing a black t-shirt, grey pants and brown shoes. Asta hears while walking two men talking about the discrimination that the people of the forsaken realm get, and he reveals with determination that he wants to be the wizard king. The four Asta was walking with looked at him, but didn't think much of it, except Yuno he saw raw and unbending determination in his eyes.

SOME TIME LATER

A few months later, a drunken man sees Yuno running and spots his pendant. He runs towards Yuno and steals his pendant. Asta seeing this instantly shoots into action and runs towards the man trying to get the pendant back for is brother/friend, but he get smacked to the ground. Asta stands up and goes again, and gets smacked to the ground again. But Asta didn't stay down and he rushed at the man again, but this time when the man tried to hit Asta, Asta dodged. It was as if he could see everything in slow motion. The man tried to hit him again but Asta dodged again, and this time Asta hits back, and because Asta isn't tall enough to reach the mans stomach his hit went were the sun doesn't shine. After that Asta took the pendant back, and gave it back to Yuno who with tears in his eyes said "thank you". The man ran away from the moment he could stand up again.

AGAIN SOME TIME LATER

Yuno and Asta were standing on top of a hill looking at the noble region, Asta began to talk "you know that we're probably not related, right?". Yuno was shocked not expecting this at all, but then Asta went on "but we're still family, right?". This time Yuno nodded, asta continius "i wan't every comrade of mine and yours to be part of that family, until we have one big big family.". Yuno was in awe of Asta's determination, and Yuno promised then and there never to cry again.

THE NEXT DAY

Yuno an Asta desided to train their magic together, since they've both unlocked it. Yuno was trying to blow Asta away, whilest Asta activated his sharingan as he called it and with some inhanced reaction time, but it wasn't his sharingan that made him able to win, it was his will to never give up. But when Asta helped Yuno up at the end, Yuno noticed that their where two tomoes in the ring. Asta reacted by saying he already found it strange that everything was moving slower than usual.

9 YEARS LATER

Asta was seen calmly helping sister Lily cook, with a satisfied smile on his face. Asta was still a calm young man, who was genius and friendly. Asta was 15 and he was 5 foot 11(180 cm), he was wearing a white high collard t-shirt, black pants (naruto: ANBU) black shoes. When he was about to get everyone Yuno came around the corner with the other orphanage kids. Yuno was also 15 years old, he was kind and nice. Yuno was 5 foot 6(167 cm), he was wearing his pendant, a black long sleeved t-shirt, light purple pants and long brown boots. They looked at each other and smiled, tomorrow was the day they have been looking forward to for months, the grimoire acceptance ceremony. They went to the table and ate, after dinner Asta went to train a bit. Asta's body was in very good phisical condition. After he was done he went to church and went to bed.

FOLLOWING MORNING

Yuno woke up and went to the kitchen, and just like every other time Asta is there making breakfast. Since they're rivals Yuno had tried to be earlier than him, but it didn't matter how early he stood up Asta would always be first, so Yuno just accepted it and waited for everybody to wake up and for Asta to finish making breakfast. Asta asked "Are you excited?", Yuno awnsered "yes, of course". Asta smiled a bit and said "yeah, me to, in six months we will be leaving this place to become magic knights". Yuno looked a bit dejected with that, to change toppics Asta asked who Yuno would chose out of all the magic knights groups. Yuno thaught a bit and awnsered "The Golden Dawn, and you?" Asta thaught a bit and awnsered "The Black Bulls". Yuno was perplexed, Asta was stronger than anybody else who was going to take the test so why would he chose to be in the worst magic knights group. Asta seeing what Yuno was about to ask awnsered " a challenge" and then everybody was awake and ready to eat. After everybody was done eating Yuno and Asta cleaned up, and walked to the ceremony in a comfortable silence.

AT THE CEREMONY

Yuno and Asta arrived at the tower just before it was going to begin, and they both walked. They got a few stairs from the noble people that where there, but nothing the others didn't get as well. They went and stood in the middle, when it was time Drouot, the master of the grimoiretower said "Ahem..., now it's time for the awarding... of the grimoires!". When he said 'grimoires' the grimoires that belonged to began flying to their owners, some got big books, some got small, some got a book with many pages, some got a book with only a few. But then a very bright light shone, and it was Yuno grimoire, a 5 leaf grimoire, everyone was at awe and Yuno said "i am going to be wizard king!". But al the commotion stopped when a red light equaly as bright as Yuno's begun to shine and from the top shelve a grimoire begun to flote. Everybody was wondering whose it was, but Yuno knew. Asta put his hand out and excepted it and said "thank you", after that he looked at Yuno and said" no, i am going to be wizard king" but before he could walk away Yuno was on him asking if he could see his grimoire, Asta didn't see a problem with it so he showed it. A 5 leaf grimoire, but at the bottem stood a sharingan. Yuno looked with wide eyes as he didn't expect there to be a sharingan, after that the walked out seing that everybody else was gone. But when they got outside 2 chainz tried to wrap them up, while Asta dodged and activated his 3 tomoe sharingan, Yuno couldn't dodge so he was caught. When they looked forward they saw Revchi, a former magic knight standing there with a big smile on his face. While Revchi was rembeling on about how they didn't deserve those grimoires, and how he was going to sell them, Asta was talking to Yuno and said "since you're wrapped up i'll take this one". While Yuno just glared at his back for the jab at his pride. Asta looked the man in his eyes and asked "are you sure about this?" Revchi laughed and said "i was a magic knight, i can take out a few brats" and he went on the attack and killed asta by putting a chain through his chest, or at least he thaught so. Revchi started to laugh like crazy until a voice said "you should look out with your chainz" before the world shifted and Revchi was wrapped in his own chain. Revchi asked how Asta did that Asta said that it was an illusion, and that it went into effect from the moment he looked into his eyes, after that Asta knocked him out and freed Yuno who was used to Asta's skill by now. A few hours later magic knights arrived and arrested Revchi.

LEAVING

Asta and Yuno both had packed everything the day prior, so the last thing to do was saying goodbye. When Yuno and Asta stood at the front door ready to leave, they looked back and saw everyone standing there waving and saying good luck. But the father was the only one who was crying. After that the real journey of Asta and Yuno begun.