Part 2: going to the daycare.

Y/N's Pov
When the pizzeria is closed you wake up full charged and energized. You remember to go to 'sunny's daycare' you walk out of your room and search for the daycare you used the escalator up and saw a room called 'sunny's daycare' you thought it may be it so you went in the room as you walked in you were greeted by many sun posters and some of a moon "hmm.. maybe these are the animatronics who are in the daycare."
you mumbled to yourself "sunrise/sundrop and moondrop/moon"? thought to yourself reading their names on a poster you reached an end and saw a pass and a slide you took the pass just incase and you came up to the slide "slide into fun?" you said you didnt hesitate to go down so just went on the slide and pushed yourself down the slide and landed on a ballpit realising how BIG the daycare is you were AMAZED.
when you were about to leave the ballpit you heard a dinstant "HOO HO HOOO" you saw it was a sun animatronic as you saw it dive into the ballpit you were in you walked slowly foward then you felt something or someone lifted you up and it was.. "HELLO!!! NEW FRIEND! YOU SURE UP LATE ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBERPARTY??!!!!!!" It was that sun animatronic! sun put you outside the ballpit and next to some stacked blocks "IM SUNRISE/SUNDROP OR SUN! WHATEVER YOU PREFER,WHATS YOURS???!!!!!!" "im y/n" you said (dangit im running out of words to say-) "WHAT A PRETTY NAME!! Y/N!!" "t- thanks I guess.." you said shyly "OOO THINK ABOUT THE GAMES THAT WE CAN PLAY!!! WE CAN PLAY TAG,HIDE AND SEEK,TWISTER WHICH IS MY FAV TICTACTO" Sun talks about all the things that we could do you chuckled at sunny's very kid energy
"maybe we could color" you said Sun smiling even more wider "OOO YES YES YES YES YES!!" Sun picks you up by the waist and skips to the art corner puts you down at the art stool "WAIT HERE PLEASE FRIEND!!" you nodded and while waiting you got kind of bored so you went off the art stool and started to practice you ballet skills while waiting for sun closing your eyes and started dancing ballet putting your heart and soul, a few minutes passed didn't notice anything you opened your eyes still dancing you saw sunny with the art supplies with his jaw D.R.O.P.P.E.D you stopped dancing and started to heat up by the embarrassment putting your hands on your face covering it you saw sun blush a little "THAT WAS SO COOL!!! BRAVO!!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD DANCE BALLET SO SO SO SO SO GREATLY!" he said complementing on how you danced so well "we- well really? i wasnt even paying attention at all! im actually not that good at ballet!" you said shyly uncovering you're face "WHAT DO YOU MEAN???? YOU WERE SO GOOD!!" he said removing a little bit of his smile you change the topic "HAHAHA.. UM LET'S JUST COLOR HEHAHA...." "OH YEA! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!! THANKS SUNSHINE!!" you got flattered by the nickname he got you. "Yea.." you sit down and sun put down the paper and the art supplies, he gave you a paper and you took it its a paint paper you wondered on what was he gonna draw and you thinked about what you also wanted to draw you faced to sun very focused on the drawing that he was drawing putting all kinds of stuff glitter glue,colors,paints, and others you decided on what to paint, sun struggling to draw you decided to close your eyes and put your heart mind and soul hoping it would be good, after sometime you opened your eyes to see the drawing was finished it was awesome you looked up to sun who fell asleep you checked his drawing it was the two of us holding hands with many clouds a sky with all the materials with something written on it it said "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!" i chuckled on how sweet it was you enabled picking mode and picked up sunny gently and carefully trying to not wake him up you found a napping area you put him down as you covered him in a blanket you kissed his forhead and left him he was so light and soft when you look left him you started to explore the area first before turning off the light's after you explored you looked for a light switch and found it at the front desk as you turned the light switch off you heard screeching it was sunrise! you rushed to sun "SUN ARE YOU OKAY?!" THAT WASN'T SUN... (to be continued...)

Word count:808 words