Part 4: UH-.. WHAT JUST HAPPEND!? O///O

Y/N'S POV (again but whatev's)

"its ok sun.." i smiled at sun staring right in the eyes with tears (PRETEND ANIMATRONICS CRY GREY OIL BECAUSE I WANT FLUFF EVEN IF IM BAD AT IT.)

"THA- UHM ARE YOU SURE SUNSHINE!? UHH... DO YO NEED ANYTHING LIKE UHMM....'
" thank you sun but you dont have to worry im okay now.. " i chuckled slightly and scooped sunnys head put him on the bed and put him on my lap, his head resting on my chest my hands and his holding together, i kissed his forhead then i realised what i was doing blushing so much i was probably looking like the color red NEON. RED. i shook it off still blushing but not so much anymore we were speechless i took my attention back to sunny who was blushing as hard as he could and he was quite enjoying it!? O///O he tumbled over locking hi's arms around my bandaged waist gently i smiled slightly putting my arm on his head he went up and buried his faced on my upper chest as i gently rub his back head and he slept/powered off i fell asleep too he was so warm as cozy.. i      help it.. i woke up and checked the time "10:49 (idk just the time where the pizzaplex nearly opens)" shoot! i try to get up but i remember that sunny is still on me i hated it. that i had to wake him up "hey sunny? i have to get out now its near opening  time.." he was awake and he heard those words come out of my mouth "but y/n.. do you have to go? why dont you just stay???..." he said sadly and calmly "im sorry sunny but i have to go.. its not my job to help you in the daycare.. plus i have to go home so i can bathe,eat,rest and others! im super sorry sunny.." his eyes widened and smiled when i said that its not my job to help him at the daycare "WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA! WHY DONT YOU GET A JOB HERE??!! MAYBE THE KIDS WOULD LOVE YOU!!! :D" i went silent "hmm... maybe sunny. i'll think about it but for now i have to go home i will come back to you tomorrow okay?" i said he looked really happy he cheered " YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT THANK YOU SUNSHINEEEEEE " we get off of the nursery bed and he hugs me tightly i yelped from the pain because of my torso still bandaged "OH NO IM SO SO SORRY I FORGOT THAT-" before he could say anymore i smooch his cheek "its ok sunny it just hurts a liitle but but now i need to go bye sunny.!" i smiled and walked away exiting the daycare and the pizzaplex going in my car driving when i reached home i just changed and went to bed.

word count: 506