1. Antonio's ceremony

A/N: I had to write this down or I couldn't focus on chapter 4 😃

_____________________________

Mirabel smiled, sadly, as the others gathered to take a picture without her

She smiled, that's all she was good at. Smiling.

Faking that she was alright, but even though she was sad, there was no doubt that she was proud of her family.

The Casita, her sisters, cousins, Abuela, Tia, Tio and, Mami and Papi.

She was proud. But she always felt left out, when she was little people would treat her differently, with love, that's what was missing now.

Mirabel slowly turned to the door, her body taking her to the place she calls her safe heaven.

Unbeknownst to her, a girl saw her leave.

"Hello..?" The girl called, she watched as Mirabel slightly jumped.

Mirabels head quickly turned to see who had called her, "Who are you?"

"Oh--! I'm Natalia, Natalia Remirez." She stook her hand out, opting for a hand shake.

Mirabel smiled, "Mirabel, Mirabel Madrigal." She took Natalia's hand and shook it.

Natalia gave her a funny look, "So you're telling me I wouldn't know the name of the most amazing Madrigal?"

Mirabel laughed, "Me? Amazing? Please, Don't flatter me like that!"

They talked for hours and hours getting to know eachother.

Mirabel felt so happy to finally have a friend her age.

(With the Madrigals)

Antonio looked everywhere in his new room for his favourite prima.

He frowned when he couldn't find her, "Boo!" Antonio perked up when he heard the familiar feminine voice.

"Mira? Mira!" He smiled, happy to see his favourite prima, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's me, your hermano." By that remark from Camilo Antonio frowned.

"Eh? Are you not happy to see your hermano?" Camilo questioned, "I want Mira..!" Antonio was so close to crying

Panicked, Camilo made an offer, "So you want Mirabel? I'll get her for you, don't worry!" Antonio let out a gasp before smiling.

"Just wait here, ok?" Antonio nodded, enthusiastically, Camilo smiled and went to find Mirabel.

Camilo felt guilty, he was so focused on helping, making people happy and preparing for Antonio's ceremony the he hadn't paid attention to her.