2. 5 days of change

In the end, Dolores found Mirabel first.

"You have the gift to hear any sound! It wasn't fair!" Dolores just smuggly grinned at her hermano.

"That doesn't change the fact that, I, won~" Camilo just sneered at his hermana.

Camilo quickly went to where Dolores said Mirabel was.

"Hey, Mira!"

Mirabel turned her head to Camilo, "Camilo? How did you know I was here?"
The older teen just scratched his neck, "Dolores told me."

"Oh! And Antonio's looking for you." Mirabel nodded her head and said goodbye to the Remirez siblings.

_____________________________

The next day after Antonio's ceremony they noticed that Mirabel woke up later than she would.

For example, when they woke up, they expected to hear a song.

Music, dancing of feet for Dolores, but there wasn't a cheerful tone to dance or sing to.

Julietta went to see how her youngest child in the nersury.

Only to see her still bundled up in her bed.

She smiled and closed the door.

"Where is Mirabel, mí amour?" Julietta smiled at Agustín, "She's still asleep, Let's just start dinner."

Agustín nodded with a small smile.
_____________________________

2nd Day

Missing pins

Mirabel woke up and put on her dress, she looked at it, and frowned.

In the past she liked the pins on her dress, but now they felt excessive.

So she took them off, "That's better." She smiled.

She walked down the stairs for breakfast, unusual as she would slid down but she didn't really have the energy, "Good morning, Abuelo!"

The greetings never changed. As long as she can remember she always had greeted her Abuelo.

Mirabel went outside to see her family eating, "Ah! Good morning, amour!" Julietta greeted her daughter.

Mirabel smiled, "Morning, Mami." She then sat down next to Isabela.

Which she didn't like, but alas, there was no other chairs left

Throughout the day Isabela's mind always wandered to the missing pins on Mirabel.

She looked around and saw that she was the only one that noticed.

She shrugged it off, thinking,

Mirabel is fifteen, maybe she just got tired of them.

_____________________________

Day 3

Missing stitches

Everyone could notice the plain top Mirabel now wore.

It made them uncomfortable, but they moved on.

"Hey, Mira!" The Madrigals heard a girl call.