11.·:*¨༺happy, sad endings༻¨*:·.BB

Sapnap
-
Awe I had to fuck jealously out of both of my boyfriends.. I mean I get ehy they wore jealous, I'm all there's. And mmm I proved it on a damn couch.

'I was right sapnap is the damn top I'm the switch'Punz said neck all pretty and in my hoodie.

I'm just laying on my hand looking at my masterpieces 'and you were a great switch to fuck' I said smirking.

Dreams over there in a big fluffy sweeter. Hm? I thought we put him in punzs hoodie.

We'd soon join him in cuddles, and rubbed his legs since he was bearly walking, but punz had a slight limp.

'Mine' Dream said snuggling between us.

'That we are babyboy' we'd say with a soft smile.

We'd cuddle doing aftercare, before we all decided we'd stream.. and holy shit.. well-

Dono- oh sapnap and punz the man's stealers are back.

Dono- the bloblin jackass is back

Dono- what you do to george Karl and Quackity?

'Karl and Quackity broke in to our house, tried to kill punz, and was forcefully kissing sapnap' Dream said annoyed at that question.

'Hey babyboy~ I'm all yours and punzs' I'd say kissing him softly, before breaking.

Dono- honstly this ship is adorble, dnf was way to overrated.

'Why thank you Shiper2001' we'd say.

'Must agree' Dream said giggling.

There were very few supportive comments, manorjity was hate. And blaming us for George's dissaprince.. well it is my doing but I don't care.

'Bold abusmtions' I'd say.

They'd keep going to the point where it became death threats, and Dream doesn't do well with that, neither do I so I ended the stream with not another word.

'Guess we're gonna need a new career, and it's all because we are togather not our famous ships' Punz sighed out.

'Well then.. fine by me we don't need toxic shit' I protested.

And that's what we did, a year later we became famous models, and now our haters can suck an eggplant cause we're living in mansion.

And well.. we put a pretty ring on dreams finger..

'I do' we all said.

We are now married, and plan on keeping it that way forever.

I'm creantly sitting in the living  room cuddling punz, dreams off doing something in our bedroom.. he came down.

'What you two think about having kids.. with me?' He'd mutter quietly.

'I'm down' wed say.

And that we did, we went off to an adoption place, and adopted two kids that looked somehow like us.. but it's ironically funny. There names are Marron and Clarissa, female girl twins. They sure love cuddling with us and we don't mind at all.

Must say I'm happier then ever with my life now, sure it sucked we did end up leaving streaming.. even though we loved it. But toxicity was just overwhelming.. and we couldn't handle it.. I mean its been a year.

I signed into Twitter witch I haven't been on my sapnap accounts in ages, to find that all the fans old friends of ours are fighting and haters. Because we left without much word and showed up as models instead.

'Twitters a war zone of our old lives' I chuckle.

'Oh well so sad not our issue' Pream said.

Love you babyboy.
-
This was the last part of this suga.