The Imperial Alpha Marshal's Adorable Little Mate [Ch-20]

The next day, Kongpob still insisted on driving his 'war chariot', Maybach, to send his lovely little mate to work.

"When I get off work today, I will go to GEARS Tech and drive the Maserati back home. This way, you don't have to take me to work tomorrow." The roads from home to Eclipse building and to GEARS Technology lead to two opposite directions. Arthit does not wish to delay Kongpob's time by sending him off to work.

They go to work on their own. This is how it has always been for the past seven years, unless it is a special day in which, the other will pick his better half after work. But most of the time, they drive to work and go back home separately because they're always busy.

"Not possible," Kongpob thought for a moment but still, he rejected the idea. "I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone."

"It isn't like I don't have hands and feet. It will only waste your time. You also need to arrive early at work for the morning meeting."

At the beginning of their marriage, King-Kong also wanted to take him to work, but Arthit refused it directly. The Efficient President Rojnapat cannot accept such useless arrangement.

"No, baby. Nothing is more important than me taking you to work."

As soon as the Maybach stopped in front of Eclipse building, Arthit opened the door to get off the car but he had just taken two steps out when he was suddenly pulled back by Kongpob.

"Temporary mark."

"..."

Arthit looked around and saw that there are already a lot of employees going to work. "No need. I am carrying inhibitors." Arthit secretly showed the bottle of 'Eau de toilette' in his pocket to his hubby, who has a hole-in-the-brain.

"With me here, try not to use this. You now have a husband." Marshal Dior Suthiluck is very persistent. Thinking about it carefully in the morning, there was no pheromone from Arthit last night and in fact, he did not smell any inhibitor as well. It is highly likely that the inhibitors sprayed during the day have some side effects.

"Fine! Let's do it." Both of them pulled each other close to them until they reached the entrance of the company. Arthit thought that it's better to have a simple goodbye kiss so that this humiliating guy could leave.

Seeing that Arthit compromised, Kongpob hugged the person and slightly bowed.

"Click!" Hearing the shutter sound, Kongpob was shocked and in a flash, he pressed the face of his lovely little wifey into his bosom while his eyes looked sharply at the corner of the building.

The Eclipse building, which is shared by the Eclipse Videos and Eclipse Live Broadcast, is within the scope of the entertainment circle, so there is a perfect anti-paparazzi measures that are being implemented.

Upon hearing Kongpob's reprimand, a security guard immediately went to catch the person.

The paparazzi is obviously also experienced. After feeling the coldness of young master Suthiluck's eyes, he lifts his legs and broke into a run.

Arthit emerged from his husband's embrace and frowned slightly. He is merely a businessman, not a celebrity. How come a paparazzi came to take a photo of him?

"It seems that someone has been watching you." Marshal-Kong looks solemn. That person must be a spy of the enemy. Knowing that he got a weak Omega mate, they try to use Arthit to threaten him. This is not good. It's too dangerous.

Arthit did not know what nerves of King-Kong did he poke, as he forbid him to enter the Eclipse building. Instead, his husband wanted him to go to GEARS with him. Since he can't do anything about it, Arthit could only sigh and sit back inside the car.