Rita "Goat" Kiba

Name: Rita "Goat" Kiba
Alias: Goat
Hair Color: Black with white lines
Eye Color: (Before transformation) Green, (after transformation) Yellow 
Birthday: June 26th
Height: (Before transformation)160 centimeters, 5'24, (After transformation) 170 centimeters, 5'57 
Age: 16

Personality:

Rita has a lazy demeanor, preferring to sleep rather than do anything else. She is also uninterested in doing anything deemed unnecessary. is known for spending most of her day sleeping, being caught several times sleeping during classes, quickly getting irritated when someone disturbs her. since a child, Rita always had a passion for heights, climbing anything tall that meets her eyes. Even during battle, she maintains her love for high places, reaching a point where she even ignores her opponents only to climb to a higher place. In battle, she shows immense arrogance, looking down upon everyone else, no matter who they are. 

Appearance:
Rita has an athletic build with muscular arms and legs and stands at average height. She has straight short black hair with white lines. She is a young girl, always seen wearing baggy clothes even in school. When in hybrid form, large curving horns are growing out of her head and her ears become pointed. Her lower torso and legs transform completely adding a tail, fur, and hooves, giving her an overall satyr-like appearance.

Her father was a satyr and her mother could take the full or partial form of a goat.
Her father had a Satyr quirk/power/mutation and she had a transformation quirk/power/mutation that allowed her to take the full or partial form of a goat. (I don't know in which universe I'll use her) These abilities combined and evolved inside her giving her passive/active ability of full transformation into Ibex 

Being an Ibex hybrid, Rita can climb steep surfaces and grip onto them with her hooves. She can also use her hooves to grab opponents and slam them onto the ground or throw them. She has every ability of ibex. (Based on Killing Bites Brute Ibex)

List of perks:
-Enhanced Agility
-Enhanced Leap
-Enhanced Precision
-Peak Human Durability
-Enhanced Endurance
-Enhanced Speed
-Enhanced Stamina
-Enhanced Strenght
-Enhanced Body
-Enhanced Sight (360)

Her hybrid form: