𝙸

a/n: why tf is this chapter not visible

Hello sunshine! " Hobi's raspy voice greets me as I check my septum piercing

"You are the sunshine here, pretty boy! " I can't help but exclaim, I mean who am I kidding, his aura and smile is as bright as sun and no one can resist his charm.

I glance back at hobi, he was leaning on the door, his hands crossed over his chest, I smile remembering the first day I met him...

Flashback

2 years ago

"Ms Y/N, your senior, Jung Hoseok is appointed for your campus tour, he will pick you up from your dorm room around 4 pm. Be prepared" The receptionist informs me with a smile smile and hands me my dorm room keys and important documents that I would definitely need for upcoming semester.
-
After arranging all my clothes and books, I check time and sigh in relief that I still have 30 minutes before that senior guy, Hoseok, gives me a campus tour. I decide to utilise this time by blasting music in my room and dance my heart out.

I've always been passionate about dancing, I wanted to be a dancer, but my mom calling me a stripper or a bar dancer lowered my self confidence and I stopped dancing for a few years. Today when I finally dance, I realise what I've been missing on, I've missed dancing, I've missed this.

"Damn you got some sick moves sweetheart" These words got me stopping on my track while I was shamelessly body rolling on Doja Cat's "Woman".

I looked at the source of the voice, the door, which I stupidly forgot to lock, and saw a godly figure standing against the door, leaning at one side and his hands crossed on his chest.

He was wearing a button-up shirt with different shades of blue, top two buttons unbuttoned showing his prominent collarbone and a peek to his upper chest. He was wearing off white cargo pants and blue-white Air Jordans.

To say that he was a snack would be understatement. Last time I saw a guy as hot as him, it was Yeonjun in my sophomore year, who was my boyfriend at that time. Currently , my ex who took my virginity too. But to be honest, the sex was too good that I don't regret even a single night spent with him.

"I'm Hoseok by the way." The guy in front of me said pulling me out of your daydream. "Hi! I'm Y/N" I smile and shake his hand.

"I know that I have to show you around the campus but right now what about you show me your moves? " He says while smiling cheekily. I almost give in but then I realise that I know nothing about this guy except his name, I could never even dance in front of your family, how am I supposed to open up about something so close to my heart to any stranger.

Hoseok saw the discomfort in my eyes and said "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. But I do want to tell you that I go to a dance alley every night and there we have dancers just like you. You might want to tag along because in this boring college no one really gives a fuck about anything other than their grades. " This time I see the genuineness in his eyes and voice.

"But it's been years since I've danced in front of a lot of people. I'm not sure I would be able to compete them" I replied in a tone laced with worry. It has been a while, I never had courage to dance in front of anyone after my mom threatened me to sell me to some strip club if I wouldn't stop dancing.

Hoseok being the angel he is comforted me and convinced me to join him tonight.

"Well show me what you've got to wear. Ain't no way in hell am I allowing you to join me there in pajama pants." Hoseok said with a straight face and thats when I realized he was being serious.

And thats how you both are standing in front of the nearby mall.

"Time to get you some hot-ass clothes, piercings, tattoos and probably dye your hair if you don't kick me out in between. "

End of flashback

"How long do I have to convince you to get a tattoo on your collarbone? " He groans and plops himself on my bed.

"I'm not letting you convince you get me one here too, the one in middle of my chest already hurts like hell" I say remembering the events of last month when he pleaded and whined to get me a tattoo and how it hurted when the needle started poking just in the middle of my chest.

Hobi not only got me a tattoo but he also got to get to look at my exposed chest for 2 hours straight. He hasn't told you this or you would've yourself tattooed "pervert" on his forehead.

"Fine! But get ready fast. Geez woman you take forever to pick what to wear" He was literally annoyed at this point. Everyday coming to my room to only find me being confused about which chains and belts to wear and what stockings would go fine with my skirt or shorts.

"Says the man who took 4 hours to decide what to wear on a date only to show up in a denim button up shirt and grey sweatpants. " I chuckled. "Not that I mind though, you were looking extremely fuckable"

"And thats why we fucked all night after grabbing MacDonalds." He said.

"TMI TMI" I started laughing and he laughed along with you.

"Well right now you are the one who's looking fuckable" He checks me out shamelessly from head to toe and I can't help but grown and throw my jacket at him.

"Well I guess that is my cue to kick your ass out of my room" We both come out of the room, laughing as I securely lock the door. Since it's dark nobody can really see what I'm wearing. Not that anyone is interested though, what all they've seen me in is oversized sweatshirts, (that I definitely stole from my beloved best friend) and sweatpants.

Laughing and talking we both make our way out of the dorm sneaking out so that no one can see us both.

.....

a/n: I'm literally writing this at 6 in the morning because I couldn't sleep all night my sleep schedule is so fucked up pls😭
ALSO STAN DOJA CAT FOR CLEAR SKIN, A FAT ASS AND HIGH GRADES✨💅🏽