𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

"HOSEOK WHAT THE FUCK! "I scream when I see hobi with a broad shouldered guy

I scream when I see hobi with a broad shouldered guy.

The guy is catching is breath but hobi gets up, panicking.

"I-uh Jin I gotta leave I'll text you tomorrow. " He tries to rush out but I grab him by his arm and make him stand in front of me.

He avoids my gaze and looks at the ground.

"L-listen I-I can explain" He pleads while looking at the ground only.

"And what took you this long to explain? " I ask with bitterness in my tone, "You've been hiding a lot of things from me. Are you gonna explain all of them? "

He looks up shocked. Oh yeah I know you knocked up the best dancer in the alley. No biggie, I also saw you making out with my tutee's uncle. Haha simple as that.

"Yeah. I'll explain all of that. " He says in a small voice. His eyes show guilt and shame which soften me. Atlast he was my home, I can't give up on him that easily.

"Uh guys, Can we have a talk alone? " I ask Jungkook and his uncle. They nod and usher us to the closest room, being the living room.

"Alright, you have 10 minutes now. Speak. " I say in a stern tone, my voice void of any emotions.

"From the start? " He asks softly

"Yeah no shit sherlock." I deadpan.

"When I was a freshman in the university, I attended my first party and got pretty drunk. I didn't exactly have sex with the girl there, but next day the rumors were everywhere that the dance major freshman who attends the senior classes is great in bed.

Fuck it, I even though I was asexual. How the fuck would I have sex, and not even remember after that?

Well since I was already in the troop with the seniors, they all praised me for straight up going for the hottest senior as my first hook up at the uni. I didn't have heart to tell them that it wasn't true, so I played along.

I tried to convince myself that I atleast have a tad bit of interest in girls and started going on dates with them.

I never really went ahead a kiss but those thirsty bitches would flex off and describe their weird fantasies to their friends about how I fucked them. " He lets out a humourless chuckle and continues,

"Imagine going on a date with a girl tonight and you come to know tomorrow morning that you licked honey off the girl's tits while sex. Wild, right? I swear they have the weirdest fantasies. " He shakes his head in amusement.

"Um can you like I don't know fast forward and tell me how the fuck you got Lisa pregnant and why were you sucking kook's uncle's face off?" I can't wait too much to be honest. His story is interesting as fuck and I'm curious.