17

And then next morning ! All the things that has always been seem dark now were looking so bright and beautiful !

I get dressed up quickly and grabbed my keys and phone and went straight to ( their ) apartment  ! 

But I think the right of smiling isn't for me !
The lift was broke so I had to go by stairs ! I was going down and then someone put their leg in between which made me fall of from the stairs but it was a relief i wasn't hurt that much ! I quickly got up and saw their face ! They were the people here for money ! I quickly ran over ... They started chasing me ! And then a car across road stopped although my leg was hurting badly but I still saw a familiar face in it and went straight there !

I opened the gate and sat there ! The people who were chasing me were looking desperately here and there ...!

When i found everything clear I saw the car person was an old friend of mine ! ! ! Ron ! I was quite surprised  seeing him after a long
time ! And I said" thank you ! Ron ! Btw how are you ? Long time no see ? ! ! "....................

" Hello Y/n btw sorry for asking but why were they chasing you ? "  He said looking in my eyes and my mind hit the past memories ..this person right here was once I wanted to be with the most ...! .. I got lost in it when a voice made me come out of it  " y/n ? Y/n ? !!!!!..."

I replied " huh ! Yess ! ! Oh nothing serious!"
After listening to what y/n said ..! Ron replied and questioned " don't tell me that it's Mr. Lee's ? People ? ! "  After Y/n facial expression changed he said "  they are still chasing you ? !  " 

After listening to Ron y/n said nothing and went to open the car door , when Ron asked her to drove where she is going ! But she refused ! And after saying thanks she gets off from the car ! But she was walking awkwardly as her leg was hurt and her wrist too by which she was holding the bag ! As after so many tries of Ron she agreed to go with him !

" So what work do you do here ? ... "  Ron asked to her ! She went silent and said !
" I  am a helper or say more like secretary ! "

" Thank you for lift !  I can go now ! " She said and started getting off from car and she saw that Ron also did the same ! ....

" Huh ! What happened ? " She asked !
" You leg and hand is hurt let me take you to apartment ! " Said Ron ... Bcs he drove her so she couldn't able to say no ! ..................

*** Gate opens ! ****

"Y/n you are late today ...where you were ? "
Said jin after opening the gate !
" Yes .. y/n we are getting late for practice ! "
Said jhope !

" Y/n bab...!!!!! ! " Namjoon was about to say that baby is sleeping ..when y/n suddenly  stopped him and said....! " Yeah yeah ok kk"

" Oh ! Huh ! And you are ....? "  ....  When jhope asked about Ron... Y/n replied saying that he is her old friend ! And said to Ron to go back ... Somewhere and somehow Suga's  facial expression was a little bit suspicious ! Like he knew who Ron was !

And then Ron said " ohh you guys are new group right ? What was that .. ahh .. yeahh bds ?   " ...  And jk replied saying that " it's BTS ...! "  ....

" Ah I think you should go back ! Thank you for helping me ! "  Said y/n ...!

After that every member noticed and RM asked if she is okay ...then Ron suddenly said that some person were chasing her so she was running and tripped over the stairs!
So I am here helping her out ! After every member got worried and asked y/n million of questions about being her okay or not and ...when RM noticed the wound he constantly brought the first aid and started treating her wound... All of this happening and seeing everyone worried Ron standing there , was thinking something really deeply ! And then he quietly left !

After that y/n asked about baby ...jimin gave her baby ...she was really happy and after seeing those pretty little beautiful eyes ... She started tearing up ! Everyone was really worried ! They knew that she was scared ! Really scared !

" Are you okay y/n.?  Don't worry we are with you ! " Said Suga...!

" Ohh I am okay ...you all go now ... Or else you all be late ! ! "  Said Y/n

" No ... We'll not go today ! We are really tired ...I think we should do some rest today "  RM !

" Btw y/n don't take it wrong but we know that there is something you are hiding from us !  And there is something which is bothering you ! Just think about us as your family and tell us what happened !  " Said RM

And all of them agreed ! Y/n told them about her from the very start and said ...that she  originally is from India but she moved here .... With the person she believed most but she end up being a person whose everyone took advantage of !
And she ran away when she got to know the reality of that person  ! She didn't told them all the things but like summary of the story !

All of the members were really sad ! And said to her that they are with her ! And jimin said "But if the people who were chasing you knows where you are staying then they'll come again ! Why don't you move in RM's apartment there is one room empty too ! "

And all of them agreed and Y/n said ok too as she was really scared bcs only she knew from how much she went through !

And the next morning she moved in !

Thank you for reading 💜
Be safe everyone 🍂🍁 !