Chapter 2 : Here, There, Everywhere.

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Y/N's POV:

"Just who are you, Aya Maruyama...?"

That question plagued my mind for quite a while now.

I was walking down the street on a bright sunny day, trying to get myself together.

It's been a few days, and I haven't gotten over that event. Living in a house with a fluffy pink idol enthusiast wasn't helping either.

So there came the idea to take a stroll around town, and just adore everything else around me.

It was peaceful. It was the usual busy mornings wherein people come and go.

It was not long till I arrived at the city's park to take a deep breath and enjoy the relaxing view.

Kids were running around playing with each other, the cool wind blew a gentle breeze, as the sweet scent of spring engulfs the world around me.

It was a nice change of pace, from the usual norm of shuwa's every single day.

"This is nice." I exhaled with a satisfied smile, sitting down. I looked up at the sky, thinking about everything that just transpired.

Things got weird lately, ever since I accompanied Chitose to that idol event, and I keep on questioning myself, about these things I feel.

It was really weird. I encountered things that I'd never thought I would seem to feel and see for a very long time.

Her joyful pink eyes...

Her captivating smile...

Her soft and warm hands, whose touch is similar to loving embrace...

It was all a familiar feeling, it was something that I'd never thought would feel again. It really caught me off-guard for a while. It felt like I was face-to-face with Mi-

"No.... There's none like Misora." I coldly stated.

After all, I did promise myself... and made a promise to not let her go.

I took a deep breath, stood up and went on my way.

Maybe, taking a stroll around town was a good idea. I can finally get my mind off of A-

"WAAAAH! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M SUPER LATE!!!"

"Eh?" I turned to the origin of the voice, however it all happened so fast.

The next thing I knew was that I was laying on the ground, trying to get a grasp of my surroundings.

I tried to stand up once again, when I saw someone at the same state as me. A certain pinkette, wearing a casual apparel with floral patterns on it.

"Kyaah~! I didn't see where I was going! I'msosorryI'msosorryI'msosorry-!!!" She rambled out the moment I tried to help her up.

"Ahaha~, It's alright... I wasn't looking where I was going eith-"

"Jeez... I'm such a klutz..." I was cut off the moment I saw the person whom I bumped into. Apparently, this woman reminded me of a certain idol I had been trying to get off my mind for quite a while now.

It can't be, right? I mean, idols like her wouldn't come out in the open to walk aro-

"Ah! It's you!"

She immediately spoke out, the moment she composed herself.

"It's you! From the meet-and-greet!" She immediately followed, with a small smile. And it was at this moment, I encountered the fluffy pink idol, Aya Maruyama once again.