2. THEY MET AGAIN...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Karan was in Seattle now, with Faizi and Sid. They were in the hotel room for now because Karan didn't want to let them know of his arrival. He had planned to surprise his employees in Seattle.

Karan informed the concerned authorities of his arrival and fixed a meeting with them, regarding the attacks around his company area.

Koel was handling all work of Faizi's, in his fashion studio. Sid took 10 days holidays and Sanju was busy with her own work.

Karan met with the authorities and told Faizi and Sid to investigate near his company area secretly.

It's nearly curfew time now so, Karan decided that, it's time to see the real thing now. He said....

Karan - Gear up guys.... Hum curfew hours ke baad meri company ke area me jaa rahe hai to hume zaroorat padegi arms ki.

Tum logo ko kuch mila tha kya vaha din me?

Faizi - Not really, Karan. Hum vaha ja hi rahe hai na, let's see.

Sid - But we have to be careful as hum yaha actual me kya ho raha hai ye baat thik se nahi jante.

Karan - Exactly, hum teeno ko ek dusre ka dhyan rakhna hai, is sab ke beech.

They reached his company and went inside there. Karan called every department's head officer to talk to them about the attacks. They were still at the entrance of his company when a man came running and bumped into Karan. Karan held him and said...

Karan - Calm down.... Calm down. What's wrong? Why are you so scared???

That man only pointed towards the entrance. Karan, Faizi and Sid looked at the entrance to know about the matter.

Karan (To that man) - Just calm down.... Just stay here, okey?

That man nodded at him in agreement. Karan nodded at Faizi and Sid and they all went out of the building to understand the situation better.

.............................................................

A while ago,

Disha and Divya were getting ready for the stack out. Disha put a hand on Divya's shoulder and said....

Disha - Tu har raat aisa kyu karti hai, Divi???

Divya - Mere pass powers hai, main lad sakti hu.... To un logo ko kyu na bachau jo khud ko nahi bacha sakte??? Afterall ek takatwar insaan hi kisi kamzor ki madad kar sakta hai na?

Zaroori nahi hai ke takat sirf financial hi hoti hai. Koi insaan financially takatwar hota hai, koi spiritually, koi character se... to koi physically. Main to har tarah se hu to kyu nahi???

Disha (Caressing her head) - Tujh jaise log duniya me bahot kam hote hai.

Divya (Smiling) - Ab chale? We are getting late, di. Na jaane kyu, usi company ke aaspass aisi vardate ho rahi hai???

Disha - Ye mere liye bhi kafi pareshaani ki baat hai.

Divya looked at Disha in confusion. Disha understood her confusion and replied...

Disha - Vo company jiski hai, vo mera bahot hi acha dost hai. Panch saal pehle hi main usse mili thi jab mujhe turn Kiya gya tha. He helped me with my turning and didn't let me loose my control over myself.

Divya (Mischievously) - Seems like..... You like him very much hun...!!!???

Disha (Smiling) - No, aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Infact he has a Beloved. Haa.... Pichhle teen saal se hum dono ke beech koi contact nahi hai but teen saal pehle ye baat usne mujhe batayi thi. Shayad ab in sabke chakkar me vo bhi yaha aaya ho, to usse milna bhi ho jayega.