13. HELLO, MY DEAR BELOVED...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

They never left there beloved's hands, out of pure fear of loosing them again. Karan asked...

Karan (Difficultly, to Jenifer) - How many...???

All understood his question and were anxious to know the answer to that. Jenifer said...

Jenifer - If I'm not wrong then... From last five centuries. Which means nearly 5 or 6 generations of Vampters...!!!

Karan was so shocked and saddened after listening this that he had some tears in his eyes. He further asked...

Karan (Hesitantly) - So, how did they... I mean, what the hell happened with them? How did we...???

Jenifer (Sadly) - Some of them got caught by The First himself and some of them, while sealing The First completely till the next generation's arrival.

Your elders always followed and obeyed The First. They had been altering your memories since then, they thinks that if The First falls down then the Vampires also will be finished.

(Suddenly) OH MY GOD... YOUR EYES, MONAMI...!!! YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO TURN...!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...???!!!

All were shocked to see the red eyes of hers. Karan held her hand to calm her down. Devid said...

Devid (Looking at Sonali) - Not just Monami but Sonali also...!!!

They looked at Sonali who was holding her head because of a little pain and her eyes were blood red. Devid went near her and held her hand. She tightened the hold on his hand and leaned against him.

Devid stabled her and she took a deep breath. When she got normal, Monami and Sonali spoke up together...

Monami/Sonali - HE'S COMING...!!! GHERA TUT CHUKA HAI... USNE HUMARI WITCHES KO MAAR DIYA HAI. UNHE HUMARA PATA CHAL GYA HAI.

Suddenly, Monami fainted and Karan got worried seeing her like this but Sonali said...

Sonali - It's okey, Karan. Jab maine pehli baar is tarah kuch dekha tha to main bhi handle nahi kar payi thi aur behosh ho gayi thi... Main to balki bimar ho gayi thi kyuki meri mental strength, meri physical strength ke liye bahot zyada thi. Balance nahi kar payi thi, hota hai.

Karan just nodded at her. At that time, Disha's phone beeped. She saw a message and smiled broadly. She said...

Disha (Smiling broadly) - Hey guys, humare liye aur madad aa rahi hai. (To Sanju) Aakash aa raha hai apni puri clan ke sath.

Sanju (Confusingly) - Par vo kyu aa raha hai achanak se? Aur vo bhi pure clan ke sath...!!!

Disha - Kyuki maine hi use sari situation samjhayi aur humari madad ke liye bulaya tha.

Sid - Pehle Monu ko room me leke chalte hai, uske baad baat karte hai uske baare me.

Karan nodded and he picked her up in his hands. He took her to their room and Faizi said...

Faizi - Humne ek aur witch se contact kiya hai, humne ek baar madad ki thi unki to vo humari madad kar degi aur firse ek suraksha ghera bana degi. Magar hume yaha se nikalkar kahi aur jana hoga, ye jagah vo dekh chuka hai.

All nodded and immediately went to pack some necessary things to leave this place as soon as possible. Karan was sitting near Monami and was caressing her hair. At that time, Monami got concious and got up holding her head. She said...

Monami (Confusingly) - Main yaha kaise aayi? Aur ye mera sar kyu itna dard kar raha hai? Kya hua tha, Karan? Kya mujhme koi badlav aa raha hai? Baki sab kaha hai?

Karan (Holding her by shoulders) - Calm down, Monami. Sab thik hai, kuch nahi hua. Tumhe kuch dikha tha aur shayad tumhari body tumhari in powers ke liye puri tarah se ready nahi thi to tum faint ho gayi thi. Aur kuch nahi hua hai, baki sab thik hai.

Monami (Frantically) - Karan, use pata chal gya hai... Vikramaditya ko pata chal gya hai ke hum yaha hai. Vo kisi bhi waqt yaha pohochta hoga. Hum taiyyar nahi hai abhi. (Cupping his face) Karan, main aapse alag nahi hona chahti. Main nahi chahti ke aap firse usi dard se guzre. Hume yaha se nikalna hoga. Main aapse alag nahi ho sakti, main kisiko bhi aisa nahi karne dugi. Itne waqt ke baad to aap mujhe vapas mile hai, main aapko nahi kho sakti dubara. Mujhe aapse alag nahi hona hai, Karan. Vo aa raha hai humare liye.

Karan (Hugging her tightly) - Kuch nahi hua hai, Monami. Hum thik hai, koi kuch nahi kar payega. Jab tak hum ek sath hai, koi kuch nahi kar payega. Maine pehle bhi bahoton ko khoya hai, ab tumhe nahi kho sakta. Humare is eklauten rishte ko nahi kho sakta. Main kisiko humare bich nahi aane duga, ye mera waada hai tumse.

At that time, Devid entered inside knocking and said...

Devid - Guys, hum yaha se nikal rahe hai. Jo necessary hai, vo cheeze le lo. Hum dusri jagah shift ho rahe hai, First ke hum tak pohochne se pehle nikalna hai hume.

Karan (Nodding his head) - Thik hai, hum aate hai. And Devid, sabko bol do ke aisa koi clue pichhe na chhode ke jiske karan vo hum tak dubaara pohoch sake. Hum me se koi bhi is waqt usse ladne ke liye ready nahi hai, hume aur waqt chahiye.

Devid nodded his head and left from there. Monami got out from the bed and started to pack some necessary things and mostly her weapons.

Karan smirked seeing her packing her weapons first. He was already prepared for this kind of a situation already so, he didn't have to pack anything much. After packing everything, they left the place immediately.
.............................................................

Vikramaditya reached at Disha's place but found no one there. He got really very angry on his people. He waved his hand towards the place and then towards some of his men, both were on fire in a second. He had an evil smile after this action of his and he left from there with his remaining followers.
.............................................................

They all reached at another place and the witch who came there on the request of Faizi, did her chanting and all. They were again protected but Faizi told her to be carefull and hide somewhere for the time being. Monami said...

Monami (Worriedly to all) - Guys, he's very angry right now. Somehow, I can feel his inner emotions...!!!

Sonali - Me too...!!!

Koel and Sid looked at eachother and said together...

Koel/Sid - Aur hum bhi...!!!

At that time, someone said from behind...

Man - Because you guys share his blood. You always will feel his inner emotions.

Everyone was confused to see another new face there except Karan, Faizi, Sanju and Disha. Disha said...

Disha (Happily) - AAKASH...!!!

Disha went near him and hugged him tightly out of happiness but he was continuously staring at Sonali only. She got confused but didn't say anything about it and she was also very curious about him. He said...

Aakash (To Sonali) - HELLO, MY DEAR BELOVED...!!!

All were shocked to hear this especially Sonali. She was so shocked after listening this, she was only standing there open mouthed and only staring at him in a shocked state.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Atleast 50 votes are must...

I'm going to publish the character sketch of Vikramaditya and Aakash tomorrow...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️