Chapter Six: Deceiving

Angela's POV

During the past days, Dan has been refreshing my memories. And I remember almost everything about him. And also Mark has been often visiting us. But I hate the food here. Its a good thing Dan and Mark always come and buy me food from McDonalds or from Burger King. Well, back to now, Dan is in the middle of telling the story of our wedding day.

"Then Jemma caught the bouquet and she walked up to you and strangled you," he said. "Good thing Ann was th--" The doctor came inside.

"Sorry to bother you," Dr. Trayaurus says. "But I'm here to announce that you will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. Don't move too much, your stitches might be ruined. The scar will be gone after a few weeks." He finishes.

"Yes!" Dan pumps his fist to the air.

Finally, I can get out of this hellhole.
Then, later on, Mark visits me and I tell him the good news, "I'm getting discharged tomorrow!" He smiles. "That's great," He says. "You wanna eat dinner tomorrow? You know, after you get discharged." He suggests.
"Eh, no, I want to spend some time with Dan." I say. "Sure, some other time." He says. "Mmkay, bye."

Mark's POV (One week later, Angela agrees to eat with him...)

Finally, some time with my supposed to be wife.

"So, Angela, I need to tell you something," I say.

"What?" She asks.

"Dan is telling you lies, you were never married, but you did have a child. It died while you lived." I said, firmly.

"W-What?! NO!" She denied.

"Believe me." I pleaded.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!" With that, she stormed out of the restaurant.

Angela's POV

Should I believe Mark? No, I shouldn't. He's my ex-boyfriend. He's just jealous. I don't know him. But should I?

"D-Dan." I was sobbing, but I ran home.

"What happened?! What did he do to you?!" He asked, angry.

"He told me that we were never married," I sobbed into his chest.

"Don't believe him. I think you should stay away from him for a while." He suggested.

"Okay Dan." I calmed down.

Now I'm confused. But I'll remain strong, for my baby. But I trust Dan more, he's the only family I've got now. Mark is a bad influence.

(A/N: Stupid Stupid me. I had writers block and I wrote this stupid excuse for a chapter. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote or comment.)

Pookie out! <3