Chapter Thirteen: None at all

(A/N: Hi my pookies! Since I didn't want to delete this book, I will be continuing it! Yay! But, you have to make sure to give me ideas, serious ones, because I don't know what I'm doing right now.)

Amethyst's POV

After school today, I went home and dived in my bed. I was so tired from the bullying of the three drama queens.

"Amethyst? How was school today?" Mum asked me.

"Terrible." I groaned.

"Tell me every single detail," She ordered me

"Well, first, there were these drama queens and muh muh muh, bullying, muh muh muh, they were so mean muh muh muh, I retorted muh muh muh, and they shut up, then practically the whole school hates me because they were the most popular girls, and I didn't know and I don't even care anymore so yeah."

"O...kay?"

"Mum I know you're confused but I'm pretty tired. And this is just the first day!" I confessed.

"Come on, it couldn't be that bad? Of course there should be some nice people wanting to talk to you or something, right?" Mum comforted me.

"Well there's NONE AT ALL!" I screamed to my pillow.

"You'll see." Mum reassured me.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The next day.)

I'm here, back at school. I can't believe this, I've got many friends now, but I think they're all fake. Here's how it all happened.

"Okay class, I want you to tell me who you're parents are and tell us all about them." Our English teacher instructed.

"First up, Amethyst." O_O

"Well, my mum is Angela Middleton and my dad is Daniel Middleton." I started off.
I heard gasps, probably because my dad was popular.

"Um, my mum is an animator while dad is a YouTuber, of course." I continued. "So, yeah. That's all."

I heard more whispers.

"Her dad is TDM?"
"OMG I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND."
"She's so cool."
"Can I be your bestfriend?"

All these new friends, are all probably fake.

So I was right, none at all.

"Honey, I forgot to tell you, we're moving houses, but don't tell anyone, it's for our safety from that Mark guy." She said.

(A/N: Still short, gimme ideas, please.)

Pookie Out <3