Never Ending Love

Hey!!!!! I decided to write another story, if you haven’t read my other one please do! Please comment, vote and fan!!!! Thanks for readingJ

Chapter 1

Carrie’s P.O.V

I woke up to the sharp pain in my abdomen and I felt a wetness drip down my legs. I began to breathe in and out, I had to stay calm.

“Isabelle!”

“Isabelle!”

My sister came running into my room, I tried to sit up but, I was having a terrible time.

“My water broke, we need to go to the hospital right now” I said trying to be calm. I had a million thoughts racing through my brain right now.

“MOM, DAD, CAMERON!” My sister yelled down the hallway as she helped me stagger to the door.

I yelped as the contractions began to get worse, my dad came racing down the hallway followed by my mom and a sleepy Cameron on their heels.

My Dad came to my side and began to ask me questions; the doctor in him was in full swing. My mom was smiling like crazy as my Dad picked me up and ushered me down the stairs toward the car, she was so excited for her first grandchild she had wanted this day to come forever.

Another contraction hit hard and I let out a little cry.

“Do the breathing exercises we practiced”

I don’t know how he was being so calm about it; I was so scared about having the baby and being alone.

I began to take deep breathes and I felt Isabelle take my hand she gave me a sympathetic smile, she could tell I was afraid.

We reached the hospital a few minutes later; the contractions were growing closer and closer together. My Dad was worried we weren’t going to make it; I felt my fears grow a little more. I began to pray I had to lift my fears up to God.

I was ushered into the hospital and unto a bed as I was wheeled fast throughout the corridors. My family kept up as my Dad yelled certain things at my doctor. Nurses and doctors surrounded my bed as they began to wheel me faster toward my room we had visited only a few weeks earlier. The contractions were becoming closer and closer together and they were so painful I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

“Mom can I use your cell phone” I said breathlessly.

“Yeah” she reached into her purse and handed me her blackberry. I dialed the all too familiar number the pain flooding my heart and bringing tears to my eyes.

The line rang, rang and rang and finally cut to voice mail, hearing his voice made the tears fall from my eyes. I cleared my throat and waited for the beep.

“My water broke and I am at the hospital I will deliver our baby soon, I would like the father to be here. Please call if you can. Thanks. Bye.” I kept my tone light as I left the message; I wanted him to be here. I had forgiven him; we just couldn’t be the way we had been anymore that was long gone.

I handed the phone back to my mom who looked as though she might cry; I gave her a week smile showing her I was alright.

“Alright Carrie, we are going to have to deliver this baby right now. You are moving along way faster than I expected, no need to worry you just have a baby that wants out.” He gave me a reassuring smile which I returned I was anxious for the arrival of my baby at only 20 I couldn’t believe I was delivering my first baby.

The nurses helped me to change from my pj’s to the hospital gown, the contraction hurt so bad now. I wanted to push but, I had to wait.

They situated me on the bed and spread my legs as I got ready to push; I took deep breaths as the doctor told me that on the next contraction I would have to push. My mom and sister stood on each side of me while my Dad and brother waited in the waiting room.