Chapter 1

The new year had started and Alfea was bruising from new students that gathered around at the courtyard, waiting for the assigned person to guide them around.

"A fairy now, huh?" The teasing voice of my friend sounded in my ear as he appeared at my side. "This year? Yep." I hummed with a nod as I looked aside with a grin as Riven smirked amused. "Gonna miss having you say good words about me to Silva." He smirks, loosely swaying his arm around my shoulder.

"Good thing I have some classes with you. But I doubt if I will help you this year." I laughed, as the Specialist huffed loudly. "Oh, so you are both now, huh?" Sky grinned as he approached us. "Something like that, yes." I nodded. "Dowling agreed with Silva to let me take both classes." I shrugged as I pushed Riven his arm from my shoulders.

"I should see and try to meet people. I don't know if I'll get a suite with fairies or specialists." I explained, sending both boys a smile before I walked away. I wasn't the greatest at making friends, probably the reason why Riven and I hit off from the moment we met. He was an annoying asshole and I was - according to him - a fiery bitch.

A soft chuckle rolled off my lips as the memories of my first meeting with Riven played off in my mind. "I see our specialistic fairy has arrived." A voice sounds as I turn around. "Hello to you too, Stella." I greet the blonde as we walk over the courtyard.

"Heard you didn't return Sky's calls." I bring up as she rolls her eyes. "I was busy." She shrugged it off. "Besides, thought would be time to give you a chance. Or have you been busy getting high with Riven?" She answers as we both look over our shoulder at Riven. "A few times. You should try it out, it makes you calm." I smirk as I walk away from her.

"You clearly have some difficulties making friends, specialistic fairy." Terra smiles as she glances at me. "Is this how everyone is calling me?" I ask, pulling up my brows. "Yes." Terra nods. "Are you staying at the Specialists or with us?" She asks. "Hopefully with the Specialists but I don't know," I explain. "You are staying in the Fairy Hall." Ben Harvey - Terra's father and a teacher - informs me.

I press my lips in a thin line. I had hoped to stay in the Specialist Hall, to have my usual room across from the boys and basically be able to crash by each other. "But it's gonna be fun. You will be with us in a suite." Terra reassures me with a kind smile. "I'll survive," I say with a forced smile. "See ya," I tell Terra before I jog back towards Riven, noticing Sky isn't standing beside him.

"I got a room in the Fairy Hall," I announce right away. "What?!" Riven almost shouts. "Are they serious?" He hisses, lowering his tone. "Seems like it. But well at least I am sharing it with Terra and Stella." I say. "Damn, good luck." Riven sighs as our eyes travel towards Sky who was talking to a redhead.

"I talked to Stella, mentioned she didn't return Sky's calls." I start as Riven looks at me. "What did she say?" He asks. "Said she was busy and wanted to give me a chance and asked if I was too busy getting high with you," I explain. "You would be a better fit with Sky than miss nightmare." Riven nods at Stella. "I told her that we got high a few times and she should try it as it would make her calm," I smirk as Riven laughs loudly.

"What did I miss?" Sky frowns as he shows up again. "While you have been busy chasing the new girl, our specialistic fairy told Stella that she should try to get high sometimes as it would help her calm down." Riven snickers. "You gonna call me that too?" I gasp as the boy smirks. "Okay, summer is over and you got even more annoying and you got mean?" Sky pulls his brows up. "What can I say? I am a great influence." Riven shrugs with a smirk. "You really believe that self?" Sky and I say in unison.

"Yes, I believe that myself." The boy nod as we laugh. "I got a suite in the Fairy Hall," I tell Sky as he sighs. "Should've expected that. They are preventing us from letting you constantly stay in our room." He says. "You know it won't stop her, right?" Riven intertwines. "New year, new me. I'm gonna behave this year." I fake offending as both boys laugh. "Of course." Sky chuckles before he turns serious. "We should get settled." Sky states, nodding towards the Specialist Hall. "See you two around." I smile at them, giving Riven a quick hug before hugging Sky.

"Meet you tonight if I won't be able to see you today." He mutters softly in my ear. "I'll see you tonight," I promise him as I break the hug. Riven pats Sky on the back as the both of them leave.

A sigh rolls off my lips as I head towards the Fairy Hall. Stella had texted me I had to be in the 'Winx' suite.

When I arrive I walk inside. "So, is there a spot left for me, or do I have to sleep outside?" I joke as I greet the other girls. "Well, Stella has room." Terra nods. "You really think she will be sharing that?" I retort as Terra shakes her head with a smile. "I am Zyrah." I introduce myself quickly.

"I'm Aisha." A dark-skinned girl introduces herself. "Musa." The girl with the headphones is the next one to introduce herself. "Bloom." The redhead is next to introduce herself with a quick smile.

"Zyrah," Stella calls out at me as I look at her over my shoulder. She nods towards her room. "See ya," I tell the other girls as I follow Stella inside her room. "Here, you can have the other bed. I'd rather share a room with you than the nitwits outside." She states as she looks in the room. "Stella, they are nice. Just try to be nice as well." I tell her as I drop my bag on the bed. "You're mom isn't here. And I am sure they'll like you." I tell her as I sit down on the bed.

The blonde sighs as she sends me a small smile. "I know but it's hard." She answers as I nod in understanding. "And don't worry about sharing your room. I won't be much here anyways." I shrug as Stella laughs. "Of course, as soon the night hits you'll take off to Sky and Riven." She smirks. "They're my friends!" I huff. "I can understand why they put you in the Fairy Hall. They probably got annoyed that the three of you share one bedroom instead of following the rules." Stella goes on.

"As if they never did something like that." I chuckle as Stella playfully rolls her eyes. Stella was much kinder than you would think, but due to having problems at home and certain things going on, she acted differently, talking down to others as she is afraid to open up a little more.

She wasn't bad, people just misunderstood her.

"But you need to make work of it if you want Sky for yourself. That new redhead fairy has gotten Sky's attention." Stella suddenly speaks. "But hey, you can always date Riven." She smirks as I roll my eyes. "Riv and I are close friends. And you know Sky is just being his friendly self." I brush it off or rather try to convince myself. Stella just hums as it turns quiet.