17

FEW YEARS LATER
"CHAGIYA!" It was the bunny faced voice calling his wife who were cooking for breakfast. She closed the fire and go to his room. He wasn't there. She go to her last baby's room.

She enter the room and saw Jungkook lifting the baby "Wae?" Lisa "He won't stop crying, idk what else to do" Jungkook "Did you give his milk bottle?" Lisa "I did but he don't want it" Jungkook

"I still didn't finish the cook" Lisa "I'll take care of it" Jin passed the room "Eoh! Thank you!" Lisa. She take Jeon Rowoon. The baby's name from Jungkook and he immediately stop crying

"He want you! Always you! When will I get you?" Jungkook with a sassy face and put his both hands on his waist. Lisa laughed seeing his face "Why are you so emotional?" Lisa "I'm not! He's so annoying!" Jungkook "Who said he wanted a baby boy?" Lisa

"I-I take it back!" Jungkook "Too late honey, he already existed" Lisa. Jungkook pouted and rolled her eyes "Eomma, I can't tie my hair" A girl on her 3 years old approached Lisa.

"Let me help you" Lisa gave Rowoon to Jungkook as he already stop and were sucking his own thumb up. She bend down and tie her third daughter's hair into a ponytail.

A little information about them. Min Cheol, their first son who are just turned 7 years old last two months. He have the same eyes color as his mother(hazelnut) and he is Lisa and Yoongi's child. And he's a little stubborn and cold just like his father.

Their second son is Kim Hayoon, he is 6 years old. He have both of his parent face. Half her mother and half her father which make him look cute, sexy and genius at the same time. That is Lisa and Namjoon's son.

Their third daughter is Kim Minseo. As I said before she's on her 3 this yesr. Her atittude are the same as her mother. Her face look a little like her father and her nose shapes is like her mother's. That's Lisa and Taehyung's daughter.

Their fourth daughter is Jung Minjeong. She is 3 years old. She's a fast learner just like her mother. She has her father's eyes. From the last name you know whose daughter is it. Yes, its Lisa and Hoseok's daughter.

Their fifth son is Park Chinhae. He is 2 years old. He have a chubby cheeks and got his hair color from his mother(blonde, yes Lisa is natural blonde here). Also you may know who son is that just by his last name. Lisa and Jimin's son.

Their second last son is Kim Seojin. He have the handsome face that look very alike with his father and his eyes color also from his mother's. And its Lisa and Seokjin's son.

Their last son Jeon Rowoon who is 6 months, the makane also the son from the maknae in the husbands group. He have a big eyes just like his mother and a similar face as his father. He is really spoiled to Lisa that all of them always get jealous everytime Lisa gave Rowoon extra attention.

END OF THE LOWKEY LONG INFORMATION(?)
"Done! You need anything else?" Lisa "Eummm...muah!" She kissed Lisa's cheek. Lisa who saw that smiled and kiss her daughter cheek too.

"Eomma what did you cook today?" Hayoon comes in "I did cooked tteokguk (korean rice cake soup)I can't cook the other dishes...Rowoon is crying" Lisa felt a little guilty since before this she can't cook for them bcs she have a full shooting schedules and now its bcs of Rowoon.

"Its okay, we understand you" Hayoon. Lisa felt touched by his word. She smile at him. Lisa bend down to him "Did you do your homework?" Lisa "Eung...I did it with Namjoon appa last night" Hayoon

"Well done" Lisa rubbed his hair "Eomma..." Minseo "Waeyo?" Lisa "Taehyung appa still didn't wake up" Minseo "Mwo?! Why didn't you wake him up?" Lisa

"I did, but he still don't want to wake up" Minseo. Lisa nodded. She stand up and look at Jungkook "Can you go downstairs with them?" Lisa. Jungkook nodded. Lisa take Rowoon from him and leave a short kiss on his lips.

Jungkook go out from the room and go downstairs. Lisa go to Taehyung's room.

She enter the room and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully

With Rowoon in her embrace. She approached him and put Rowoon on the bed. But he crawl back on her laps and lean to it as he watch his (step)father still sleeping peacefully.

"Kim Taehyung...when will you wake up?" Lisa bend down and rubbed his hair "Give me 5 more minutes" Taehyung move around that his arm almost hit Rowoon if Lisa didn't hold it

"be careful, Rowoon is here" Lisa.  Taehyung glanced at him and take Rowoon beside him. Taehyung put his arm on him and...

 Taehyung put his arm on him and

Yeah that's their position. Rowoon get happy whenever one of his father do that to him "Eww" Lisa make a disgusted face. Taehyung look at her with a small smile. He can't smile brightly just yet bcs he just woke up.

"Wae? You want it too? Odie? On the lips?" Taehyung. Lisa throw a pillow to him "You must smell stink, Idk why he look so happy eww whose son is that?" Lisa still putting on the disgusted face.

Then their heard Rowoon's crying voice "Aniya! Aniya! Aniya! Eomma just kidding don't cry" Lisa take Rowoon and put him on her laps. Taehyung were laughing hard seeing that. Lisa glared at him

"You better come down in 15 minutes or you won't have time with me" Lisa. Taehyung immediately stop laughing and look at her "Ya! How do I go down in 15 minutes?!" Taehyung. Lisa raised ger shoulders and go out with Rowoon.

That's how their family goes everyday. A happy family without any problems. Well there is a small problems. Bts bickering with their own kids.

Anyeong.

THE END.💜💛
Thank you for reading😭😭you made it till the end amazing people. Thank you for reading this cringe book.😭see you on another story.
Love ya.