Ch-10 (Dreaming about YoU )

( (  "what will you prefer Taehyung-ssi?--"

Jungkook asked while caressing Taehyung's soft but swalloen tummy, lying together on the bed in a dreamy morning where soft sunlight was giving them pure blessings.

"I -ummm- I prefer a cute bunny boy like you--"

Jungkook smiled a little and Taehyung poked his nose by index finger.

"Mm- but I want TWINS--"

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung's lips slowly who whispered the next sentence.

"Umm-I love you Jungkook-ssi-"

"I love you too, Taehyung-ssi-"

Jungkook replied him, whispering back.   ) )

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"AAAAAAARRAAAAAARAA-"

Kim Taehyung woke up from Sleep-from his DREAM or may be from a nightmare while screaming like a crazy person.

Taehyung looked around by spinning his head almost 360 degree while his heart was beating fast like Japanese train.

"What was I dreaming?--
Was I dreaming about that CEO?--
Yahhh!!
Am I gone mad?
What the fucccccc!---"

Taehyung kept screaming while grabbing his hairs by his fingers,  sitting fown on the bed alone in his own room, looking here and there in confusion.

Meanwhile, Jungkook also woke up from sleep to hear out Tae's loud voice over phone as the call was still on.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes sleepily and took the phone in his hand but Taehyung had no idea that his phone was beside him and he was connected with Jungkook through the call for whole night.

Jungkook was about to say something over phone but Tae's next words stopped him from doing so.

"That old CEO - that bad CEO- arrogant CEO
Rude CEO- selfish JEON JUNGKOOK--
I just can't stand his grumpy face and his lectures--ahhhh---
hate it hate it hate it!~~~"

Taehyung started cursing Jungkook loudly which was heard by Jungkook over phone.

To hear out those words from Tae's mouth in the early morning,  Jungkook's blood boiled in anger as he cut the phone without listening the next words of Taehyung anymore.

"Such a impudent kid"

Jungkook mumbled to himself as his jaw stipend in anger.
He got out of bed, merching towards Washroom.
His morning had started with an unexpected twist came from Taehyung.

"CEO is so boring!-
But-- but what the fuccc was that?--
Why was I dreaming about a happy family with him?-
Ewww!!--
My choice is not so bad--
And for god shake, I am going to marry his brother-- then - then --
Aaaahrrrrrhhhhh!!!--
Calm down Taehyung! -
Calm down!
May be bcz I watch too much K-drama about Rich CEOs--
It was just a dream!
Huh--
Yes, just A Dream!--
Forget it!
Yes, kim Taehyung, forget it!--"

Taehyung talked to himself and tried to calm down by taking deep breaths.

When Taehyung finally was able-bodied to take some normal breathing,  hus phone again started ringing and he picked up tbe call, which was from Jimin.