Ch-25 (Longing 3 )

"Wifeeeeyyyyyyyy??--"

"Wifeeyyyy?--"

"Wifeeeeeeyyyyyy??--"

Taehyung got a new idea to tease and irritate Jungkook more by calling him 'Wifey'.

But, Jungkook was ignoring him.

After taking a bath, Jungkook was cleaning the fruits by water.

And Taehyung was irritating him by following him here and there while calling by that Name.

"My wifey is soooo handsome!
Ooooops!!
Sorry, I mean pretty-"

Taehyung said after seeing Jungkook in Traditional dress.

"Wifeey?-
I am hungry--
Give me some fruits--"

Taehyung's words made Jungkook's jaw stipend in anger so much that he put down the knife with a 'tong' sound.

"This is the last time,
I am warning you, stop calling me that--
Otherwise--"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with reddish eyes and his voice was raspy.

"Otherwise what?--
You told me not to call you HUBBY so, I am calling you WIFEY--"
We are married after all--"

Taehyung had still some courage to argue with Jungkook who seemed furious.

Jungkook and Tae were inside the HUT which situated at outside of the Temple premises.

But, Taehyung felt a force on his wrist as Jungkook grabbed both of his wrists, pinning him against the wall of the HUT.

"Should I show you who is the HUSBAND here?-
mm?-"

He whispered,  leaning towards Tae's lips.

Jungkook applied some force on Tae's slim wrist who was literally too weak to fight with Jungkook's strength.

Taehyung flinched a little when Jungkook whispers tickled his skin.
He gulped and pressed his both lips together to endure the excitement.

"Umm- uh-
Okay, so show me--"

Taehyung was stuttering and his heart was skipping beats but still he boldly said to Jungkook which made Jungkook speechless again.

"Shameless!!!--"

Jungkook sighed.
He loosened the grip around Tae's wrist and pushed him away in anger.

Taehyung pouted and swallowed his naughty smile.

"I am hungry!!--
Peel some fruits for me--"

Taehyung widely smiled at Jungkook who was still gritting his teeth in anger.

"HUBBY HUBBY HUBBY!!---
Now happy??-
My Grumpu Hubby?---"