Chapter 3, Entering The Building.

(Y/N) POV

12:00 AM

The door was closed and we were stuck. Gregory shouted, "No. No! Wait! We're still here!" He stopped running and sighed, "Now what are we supposed to do". Freddy replied through our Fazwatches, "How unfortunate. You missed your chance, but there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6:00 am. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourselves. If there is another way out, I will help you find it. I promise".

"Okay.. Where do we go now?", Gregory asked you. You looked around for a bit, "Maybe through the entrance, I don't think there's much to see here". You and Gregory walked towards the entrance and tried to open it. "These turnstiles require a Complimentary Pizzaplex Entry Pass. There should be one located near the main entrance"

"Okay, let's look around a bit", Gregory suggested. You nodded and started walking around and looking for an entry pass.

"I found it!", you heard the boy shout. "Great!", you said back. You both walked back to the entrance and opened it. "Well done, superstars. You have accessed the Lobby. Unfortunately, that complementary entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria. You can find an upgrade machine in Customer Service" Freddy said.

You stepped into the lobby and then you saw Chica walk towards the staircase. "We better watch out for her", you mumbled. "Where is customer service?", Gregory asked. "I don't know, it's probably around here somewhere. Let's look around a bit", you replied. You walked towards the statue and saw a note, it read, 'Easy money- My cousin worked here. He said magnets screw with the ticket machines. Just head up to Faz Pad. You can get down to Customer Service through the back door and grab a stack of tickets. I'll be waiting for you outside. If you hear any robots, just hide until they leave. You'll be fine'.

Just as you finished reading the note, you heard a security bots alarm go off. "Shoot! We gotta run!", you shouted. Just then Chica appeared behind you and said, "Who wants candy?". You and Gregory ran upstairs and hid in a photo booth. You looked at the cameras on your Fazwatch to see if Chica was still following you. She was upstairs.

After waiting for a bit, Chica went back downstairs, you and Gregory waited for her to go to the left stairs and then you ran to Glamrock Gifts. You pushed the doors open and quickly got inside, closing the doors right after Gregory walked in.

You looked around and saw a staff bot. "I think the staff bots have a certain path they follow", you said to Gregory. "Yeah, if we figure out its path we can easily outrun it", he replied. Both of you started watching the staff bots movement and tried to figure out its path.

After watching it closely for a while, you started crawling to the other side of the room, with Gregory right behind you. You waited for the staff bot to go in a circle and then you quickly ran to the stairs. You looked back to see if Gregory was behind you and he was.

"Okay, let's see where Chica is, otherwise she might see us when we go downstairs" Gregory said, opening the cameras on his Fazwatch. He checked and then said, "She's at the left side of the lobby, we're good to go".

You and Gregory went downstairs and looked around. Then you heard Gregory say, "Freddy, (Y/N), I found a free gift!" He waited for a while and then said, "Ugh, it's a crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? Lame". Freddy replied, "I am sorry, Gregory. I am truly sorry"

You sighed, "Alright, well let's go to customer service now, it's probably at the other side". "Okay", Gregory responded. He walked towards a button and pressed it, and a door opened. "I guess that's a quicker way out", he said. You walked through the door and looked behind the corner, seeing Chica right there. You quickly pulled back your head but she didn't see you.