❀𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮❀

Woops- last updated a week ago..? Haha sorry- will happen again
I've been playing Danganronpa and Genshin and like I kinda forgot to update
But for that you get a new chapter right away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days have passed and Toko was still staying over at Y/n's place. Luckily, Toko didn't faint nor did she sneeze, which causes her to switch personalities with Genocide Jill. Nothing remarkable really happened [that's why Author-chan made this time skip], but Aoi's 'Donuts for Future' project got put into action after principal Kirigiri sighed heavily and just accepted it.

Now, everyone in the cafeteria enjoys multiple sorts of donuts every day, which especially made Aoi really happy.
Anyways, it's Saturday now and Y/n was awake the whole night looking at the stars, fucking up their sleep schedule yet again.

It was 6am and the sun started rising. Y/n rubbed their eyes as they realised how late... or lets say how early it was. 'I guess that's it for now. The stars aren't in sight anymore anyways.', they thought as they took in the telescope and closed the balcony. Before heading to sleep, they quickly went to the bathroom which they didn't use the last 8 hours.

As expected, Aiko was awake as well. "You're up early." She said. Y/n shook their head,"I didn't sleep yet... but after heading to the toilet, I will." They said as Aiko sighed. "That's not healthy but it's not like I can stop you anyways. You're passionate about that, which gave you your Ultimate Talent in the first place." She said.

Y/n was grateful to have an understanding aunt like her, if it wasn't for her, who knows where they would be right now. They gave their aunt a quick kiss on the cheek as a thanks and headed to the toilet. After that, they flopped onto the bed and closed their eyes, falling asleep instantly.

A few hours passed by and Toko woke up first. Well, of course, since Y/n literally just went to sleep. She looked to the side, to see an exhausted Y/n in a deep sleep. She recalled that Y/n went out to look at the stars, so she just assumed they were awake for a long time. Toko wanted to head downstairs, but instead she settled on laying down again. Going downstairs now and being alone with Aiko would be awkward, so instead of suffering that, it would be better to go to sleep again or to stay in Y/n's room.

Toko found herself somewhat staring at Y/n i̶n̶ a̶ p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ h̶o̶m̶o̶s̶e̶x̶u̶a̶l̶ w̶a̶y̶. She didn't know why, but she felt comfortable around Y/n. Sometimes a bit too comfortable. She already debated 10 times whether or not she should tell them about Genocide Jill, but the only logical way was not to. After all, she doesn't know how Y/n would react. Toko sighed heavily. Ever since she met Y/n, she's been feeling so... weird...

Looking at Y/n made her want to cuddle them. Looking at them made her want to hug them. Looking at Y/n made her want to do things society wouldn't allow her to do.
Is she gay? Probably. At this point she didn't know anymore. She wanted to go and snuggle to Y/n immediately, but she didn't know if that would wake them up or not.

She made up her mind, Y/n was probably in a deep sleep anyways so they wouldnt feel it... right? Atleast she hoped so.
So like that, her homosexual side got closer to them, and she put her arm around them, closing their eyes. Like that, all her thoughts vanished. Every fear vanished, and her sleepiness returned.

Just like that, she found herself in the world of dreams. But it wasn't a normal dream... it was a nightmare.
Toko was standing in fron of Y/n, her secret about Genocide Jill has been exposed. Y/n looked scared, they were throwing so many words at Toko that she didn't fully understand them all.
"How could you keep something as important as that as a secret?! If you had told me I never would've even talked to you! You're a murderer... a monster even! Don't ever talk to me, dont ever come near me... you're disgraceful! Go away, you monster!"

Without knowing, Toko started shedding tears inside her dream. Y/n meant alot to her, that's something she realised. Hearing such words from them... were her biggest fears. Without knowing, Toko mumbled inside her dream.
"I-I never asked to have her i-in my body! I just wanted to... l-live a normal life! T-That's all I asked for! It isn't my f-fault... its their fault 'she' exists! Not mine!"

"It is your fault.", Y/n said in her dream. "It's your fault because someone like you, a mistake like you, a disgrace for humanity like you exists. I dont ever wanna see your ugly face ever again. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.", as these words hit Toko, she woke up from her nightmare. Y/n has been shaking her for quite a time, she was sleep talking, so they knew that she had a nightmare.

Toko let out a gasp as she sat up. She was sweating and even crying. Her dream affected her alot. Y/n took her into their arms, stroke their hair and told her,"Everything is fine. It was only a dream. Dont worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woop this took me a long while to finish but it worked out either way
I hope you liked it, imma disappear again
-Author-chan