3

"Cedric?" I look up at the brown eyes boy, he smirks.
"Why so shocked?"
"I'm not!-"
He cut me off but putting his hand over my mouth and turns me back around and we continue dancing for abit.
After a while I decided to check on pansy who was sat on her own but was soon stopped.
I look up at the familiar tall figure just to see him looking down at me frowning at me as if he was a kid and I told him he couldn't have any sweets.
"dancing w diggory are we?"
He says while rolling it across his cheek.
God he looked hot when he did that.
"yeah, so?"

He leans down to my height until our faces were almost touching making my breathing hitch slightly.

"I want u to stay away from him."
He says while grabbing my chin, pulling me closer. If that was possible.
He was gorgeous up close.
His eyes were blue. Ice blue.
The way his hair would fall infront of his face with every move he made.
Suddenly I snapped out of it.
"W-what, shut up. U can't tell me what to do!!"
He obviously didn't like my anwser as his grabs my wrist and pulls me into another room making me trip over abit as I was feeling slightly tipsy.

He slams the door,pushing me up against it w him hand around my throat and his other against the door, he was that close I could smell the faint smell of alcohol.
"Uhm Malfoy?.."
I whimper abit as he looks at me, smirking at the view under him.

"U think it's funny?. Teasing me like this baby?" He says while bringing his hand from my throat and too my waist.
Holy. Shit.
He slowly pushed himself against me, I felt the tension rising as he moved his head to my neck slowly smirking, making me keep my head down, knowing that if I look at him in the eyes. I would most likely to melt under his touch.

I felt a few light kisses against my neck, those kisses turned into aggressive sucking and biting making me moan softly and feeling the heat form in my underwear making it impossible for me to not move without squirming.

He moved his hand under my top and cupped my boob in his hand. My legs begin to grow weak and I throw my head back and find myself pulling on the strands of his hair making him groan.

"mmm. such a pretty girl."
I feel the vibrations against my neck as he mumbles them words.
suddenly the door opens making him move away from me.

" fuck sake draco!!"
I look over at the blonde haired that's walking to Draco, obviously drunk by the way she stumbles with every step she goes.
"megan. Hey, didn't I tell u bot to speak to me when I'm near people?"
Draco looks at her in disgust making her look at him confused.

"yeah right. Nobody's-" she turns around and looks at me. "oh! Hey!" she stumbles over to me reeking of alcohol making my face scrunch up.

"ur so -hiccup- pretty!!"
She says while squeezing my cheeks.
"uhm thanks"
I smile to be nice as draco scoffs.
"ur kidding right? She looks like she's been hit by a bus"
He laughs while I look away.
"im gonna go..." i mumble trying to make it seen like his words didn't affect me while pushing past him an going to my dorm.