Prologue

Love. Such a simple word but such a complex feeling to understand. We all experience it in life, whether it is from parents, friends or a partner. We all feel that emotion. It is one of the most dangerous emotions we feel. Not anger, jealousy or hate. Love makes us do really stupid things and has us going insane. Loving someone too much is dangerous but gives us a high we can't experience with anything else. Loving someone too little turns someone cold and disconnected from the world around them. It's a bitter-sweet contradiction. We crave care and love no matter who gives it, but the human mind always has different plans. Mental-health, doubt, obsession and borderline addiction. It drives people insane to the point we turn against each other for the worst. We find it so hard to communicate, in fear that we grow attached to someone and they disappear after a while. It causes us to become sad and makes us think a certain way about people after all the pain. The mind over thinks what the other person has done instead of just indulging in the feeling and savouring the memory, holding it close to the heart. People lie and hurt the people around them without realising, but we still hold love for them no matter what they have done to you. No matter how much we try to deny the feeling or mistake it for something else we always hold it there deep down, the euphoric feeling that makes life so much easier. There is always one thing we all forget is to love ourselves and focus on ourselves instead of always trying our hardest to make amends with the people we love, to make the argument or disagreement with said person better. However, it's all well trying to fix a horrible situation but adding fire to a flame makes the problem worse, we have to let the fire die first and then take time to rekindle the flame but under different circumstances. Starting anew with clear minds. Take the blue roaring flame away, turning it back into the calm flame that warms us and puts us in a state of serenity. We let our emotions take over but love is always the cause and end to all problems. I have learnt the best way to get through all the bad is to love unconditionally and never let the pain pull you down because the moral of the story is that life is too short and we just need to savour the good and bad instead of letting it cloud our judgement. No matter how much heartbreak we experience - how much love takes over, we always need to remember to take care of ourselves first instead of chasing after that one person who has given you the best and worst life ever. That is how I finally managed to find myself again through the darkness after him. The toxicity we went through finally made me remember my worth, and remember in this world you have got to fight no matter how hard things get, never forget yourself. This is mine and Griffin's story, a relationship born out of pain and loneliness.

Authour's note 

Let me know if you would like me to update this more often? I know I keep making new stories but I've had a major epiphany and a strike of inspiration not only from the amazing Anna Todd and her sensational book after, but also from recent events that have happened in my own life as well. It happens to everyone so this will be an emotional rollercoaster but my end game is to not only make sure people know they arent alone but also to spread awareness and hope to the world, that eveything will get better.