Antigoni Gemini: The Prism of Iris

~•Antigoni•~

Hey. My name's Antigoni Gemini. Daughter of Poseidon. Yep. I'm a demigod. Not the only one either, but we'll get into that later. The last day at Kingfisher Junior High started with me buying a water sphere before school. I got on the bus and sat next to Jasmine Adams, who is also a demigod, daughter of Iris. "Hey Jas!" I exclaimed. "What up Anti?" she replied.

"Last day! Can't wait for summer!"

"I know! No more textbooks, no more Ms. Belitz, and no more school!"

"I can't believe we get to go to the Chicago zoo!"

Ms. Belitz, by the way, is our Biology teacher. She pretty much treats Isabelle Royce, the bully, like an angel and Jasmine and I like the devil's children. When we get there, Isabelle Royce crumbles her PB & J sandwich into Jasmine's lap. "What's your problem, Isabelle?" I yell spontaneously. Jasmine punches Isabelle right then and there. Ms. Belitz calls us over. "Come with me," she says. We go into a hidden corridor. "You couldn't keep it hidden forever, Antigoni and Jasmine. Admit it and you'll suffer less pain."

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Admit it."

"I don't know what you mean."

Ms. Belitz morphs into a monster with claws for fingernails, leathery black skin, razor sharp teeth and bat wings. Mr. Yarrington stepped in. He tossed me a small ball and Jasmine a prism. Jasmine held her prism up to the lighting and it turned into a Celestial bronze sword. I pushed the ball into my water sphere and it morphed into a Celestial bronze knife. Jasmine sliced the creature down the middle, and it vaporized. Mr. Yarrington asked us to come with him. I swear we drove all the way to Long Island. It felt like five minutes!