Chapter 2

Aether couldn't believe his eyes anymore. The class S1 - the class that he will study, is the class of that childish Childe. At first, he thought it was some guy from the next class who came to mess with him, but he didn't think he was actually in this class. Damn, what kind of luck is this? He don't know if at that time the principal was bewilderedly immersed in the fairy world, so he misread the class name for him or not? Or is there a time when God holds a grudge against him so he should be in the same class as a ghost? Calm down Aether, it's all a coincidence. After all, this class isn't just him and Childe, there are dozens of students, there's nothing to be afraid of. Oh wait, why should he be afraid of him? It was only because this was a school that he just gritted his teeth and took a little beating. But if he used 100% of his strength, that "Playboy" would probably also have messy clothes, shaggy hair, and bruises all over (actually Aether is a bit too confident, the truth is he That Childe is twice as strong as the two brothers combined :< ). Well, fate has already decided, standing here complaining won't solve anything, he has to reluctantly enter the class. To be honest, the atmosphere in the classroom was also a bit tense, the students in the class (except Childe) all looked at Aether as a strange creature. Aether wondered, what's with his face that everyone looks at him so badly (with that bruise on his cheek)? Still, Aether avoided those eyes and moved quickly, trying to find a seat as far away from Childe as possible. Here it is! The table at the end of the right corner of the classroom was empty, he quickly ran over to it and gently sat down.

       "Hey! Take it! Use it to soak your wound". A voice next to him came out and handed him a wet towel.

       "Oh! Thank you Childe, I didn't expect you to be so nice to me!"

"..."

Drill! Something seems to be wrong...

"Oh shit! Sorry! I thought you were Childe!"

"It's okay, everyone also tells me that."

   The boy did look a lot like Childe at first glance, but the closer he looked, the less he did. His hair was covered with a straw yellow color that harmonized with his green eyes and pale skin. Overall, the face is quite good-looking, and it's also kind-hearted, looking at it, still better than someone.

     "My name is Thoma, nice to meet you."

     "Nice to meet you! My name is Aether."

     "You're a new student, you must have a lot of doubts, right? Let me introduce everyone to you, okay?"

   "Okay! It's bothering you!" Aether happily replied, with Thoma in class, he seemed more secure.

 " The blonde girl in a ponytail is the Vice President of the Student Council Jean, she has a younger sister who is the school's idol so both of them are extremely popular. Next is Rosaria, she is The school's hot girl and one of the Misses is admired by both students and teachers, but the fact that she is actually quite cold and doesn't seem to like being famous? maybe it was because of the pressure of her parents. Her one and only friend is Eula, she is known as the most elegant dancer of school.  But since the past with her family, Eula was not liked by everyone as much as Rosaria, on the contrary, was discriminated against, is a very pitiful girl, and there is Kaeya, he is also one of the elite students of the Student Council, currently serving as Blue Star and... um... the black bandage on his eye is just for color, it's not a one-eyed problem so don't mind it, finally Childe. .. "

       "That's it! Thank you, Thoma. Thanks to you, I'm less "scared" of class." Aether smiled back at Thomas.

         " What..."