Chapter 4

What is this feeling? Aether found himself restless and restless. He didn't know if he was worried or nervous anymore, but if he was worried or nervous, he didn't know why. He only knew that he wanted time to pass quickly so he could go out. That's right, he wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. He had also told Thoma a while ago that he would be out of class early after this class because he was busy. But in fact, it was nothing, it was just an excuse for him to avoid that old fox. He wasn't afraid of Childe, but he really hate facing him.

The first person who took the initiative to get to know him in this school, he thought that maybe it was a person who always cared, was willing to help friends, was a true friend who could accompany him all the time, a long semester. However, things did not go as planned, the first person was the guy who left a huge bad impression on him and even had the potential to become an archenemy within a day. that's not far. Is not! It became his enemy from that fateful meeting. If Aether's youth is a movie and he is the main character, surely Childe will be the best candidate for the role of a villain, not a villain as a rival, It is not certain that the villain played the role of making green tea in his first love, but a villain with an overbearing, extravagant attitude, who likes to oppose the whole world, specifically the people in school. . To put it a little more poetically, he's the kind of legendary school delinquent like in the old school stories that Lumine told him about, and to put it bluntly, he's a kid stuck in his own body. male corpse. The face is also handsome and good-looking, but those who like it can watch it, but Aether just wants to give a kick, the face is beautiful but the character is not beautiful. And God is also unfair, name is Childe but he looks like a clown who is tall enough to eat a pillar, and someone of his age but older than his age, but his legs can't reach his armpits, his armpits have collapsed to his heels always.

Why don't he meet Lumine after this class for a bit? He sure she's having a lot of fun in that class, or at least a lot better than the one he's in. Aether could feel it all too well, from the first time they met him, the exact moment he and Childe were fighting. Aether was quite surprised to see Lumine arrive with a group of friends of her own, not to mention they were kind to him, too. Even though it was only a very brief moment and he himself had rejected their kindness, but just looking at them was enough to know that they looked like good friends. Although Lumine's personality is not exactly talkative or energetic, but if she is studied with such friendly people, she can still integrate easily. Looks like he also felt somewhat reassured about his little sister. Come to think of it, she was really lucky, no wonder he was chased by ghosts everywhere he went. A few years ago, he lived with a lot of jerks and he got tired of them, and this year, there is another jerk guy. But that's okay, fortunately this time he didn't have to fight alone, he already had friends to protect him so it should be easier to deal with.

Maybe.

*Ring jingle*

"The first period is over! Today, I only taught some basic knowledge in class first, you guys should remember to memorize it. When there's a class, all of you go down to the gymnasium fully so we can practice together! Now let's take a break! Say goodbye to everyone!!!"

"BYE TEACHER!!!"

The whole class stood up and shouted goodbye and then everyone took care of their own business. Aether glanced around the classroom, scrutinizing once more before leaving, suddenly he saw Eula seem to be caressing her right arm, so he approached to ask. But without Aether uttering a word, Eula knew what he was going to say just by looking at him.

"I'm fine! That dog dared to push me a little more then fell on his face. Huh! I will remember this!"

"Childe.. where did he go?"

He looked around, but there was no sign of the "terrorist from Snezhnaya", suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

"As soon as Miss Beidou came out, he ran away too. This guy never sat in class for more than 40 minutes!"