Chapter 7: Oh, baby!

A week and a half later, the Glooms are still not-so-patiently waiting for their baby to arrive.
Hildy: I want this fucking thing out now, Grimwold!
Grim: First of all, don't curse in front of little Ruby.
Hildy: We're not gonna name her that!

Grim: Secondly, I want you to be more calm once you become a mama. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a good daddy.
Hildy: Grimmy, I'm sure you're going to be the best daddy. Now... please get this baby out of me.
Grim: If you insist, my gorgeous, glowing goblin.
Suddenly, Empathy appeared to be outside the Glooms' manor, eavesdropping on them.
Empathy: More like ghastly goblin, and thank you, Doc, for teaching me the word ghastly.
The Glooms were surprised as they heard Empathy outside the door.
Hildy: Who was that?

Grim: (gasps) That must be Empathy, or her red-haired twin.
Hildy: (sarcastically) How nice.
The pregnant w(b)itch opened the door and saw Empathy standing on her doorstep.
Empathy: Well, what do you know? This is my first time meeting the wicked bitch who the 7D always tell me about. Oh, hey, Grim, or should I say "Gilbert?"
Grim: Good to see you too, new friend.

Empathy: I believe we're not friends. I am used to being friends with people immediately after getting to meet them, but when I told the guys about this (air quotes) "Gilbert" dude, I found out that he obviously had to be a villain who I've never met until now.
Hildy: Enough about Grim's terrible disguise. I just want to know if you have something to do with our wands and brooms disappearing.
Empathy: Maybe the batteries died.

Hildy: They are not toy wands or brooms.
Grim: Batteries not included.

Hildy: So what the hell did you do with them? Did you actually wish for them to be gone?
Empathy: I wish that you would be gone.
Hildy: Wha-
The witch lady suddenly disappeared, which made Grim upset.
Grim: HILDY!!!

Empathy: Ta-da.

Grim: Okay, we are no longer friends!

Empathy: We never were friends, and never thought I'd say this, but I wish Hildy came back.
Then, Hildy reappeared in the same location that she was in, standing right next to Grim, who swiftly hugged her.
Grim: You're back! Don't ever go away like that again!
The blue-haired warlock kissed his wife on the lips, then he kissed her baby bump.
Grim: Now we are friends again.

Empathy: We weren't fr- nevermind. When is your baby's due date?
Hildy: About nearly 2 weeks from now.

Empathy: Are you wanting to have your baby at this very moment?
Hildy: Yes! Yes, please! (grabs Grim by the collar) Tell her to make a wish!
Grim: Okay, um, Empathy? Can you wish for our baby to pop right of Hildy?
Empathy: Alright... (clears throat) I wish your bitchy wife-
Hildy: Hey!

Empathy: Would go into labor any second now.
About 5 seconds later, Hildy's water did finally break.
Hildy: Oh! Grimmy, my water just broke.
Grim: (gasps) We're finally gonna have a baby! Now can you wish for us to-
Empathy: I wish you two were at a hospital outside of Jollywood.
Hildy: Are you fu-
The Glooms magically got to a hospital out of Jollywood so that they could have their baby. Empathy walked inside their manor and thought about trashing the whole place.
Empathy: Nah.
She ran upstairs and tried to find a place where their baby could sleep.
Empathy: I wish baby Gloom would have her own nursery.
An empty room turned into a whole nursery for the baby.
Empathy: I wonder what they're gonna name her, besides Ruby.
This is another short chapter that I just wanted to write. The next 3 chapters will be pretty long which is why this chapter and the previous chapter were both really short. At least the 2nd half of this fanfic won't take place on the same day like how most of my fanfics are just where every single chapter is crammed into one whole day.