Meeting the Cast!

Evelyn's p.o.v.~
So tonight we are going to a red carpet premiere for the season finale of the walking dead! And I have to dress nice. So I am going to wear a green dress with a black line around it with beautiful black high heels. I had my hair curled with a bow in the back

Jasmines p.o.v.~
My dress is a very beautiful strapless dress that is a peach color that has a bow in the front with sparkles on it. And I curled my hair.

Emily's p.o.v.~
I was so happy that the girls decided to come with me to the red carpet premiere. I wore a golden sparkly dress and my hair curled.

Skip the car ride

Evelyn's p.o.v.~
When we got to the premiere everything was amazing. Emily then took us over to the cast and then I see Ava. Ava is so pretty. Everybody looks great then I look over and there is Chandler Riggs my celebrity crush. Everybody introduced themselves. First was Danai Gurira. Then Lauren. Then Andrew Lincoln. Then Steven Yuen. Then Melissa Macbride. Then Brighton Sharbino. Then Kyla Kennedy. Then Alanna Masterson. Then Christian Serratos. Then last but not least Chandler Riggs. He looked me straight in the eyes that it felt like sparks. His deep voice. Ugh everything was just amazing. Chandler and the rest of the cast asked to see my phone. So I have them my phone and they put there numbers in.

Christian Serratos 😏😄💗

Andy😃😉😁😏💚

Alanna Masterson😃😏🙊💛

Emily Kinney😃😜😝😛😏💜

Melissa Macbride😃😌💙

Brighton Sharbino😃😏😛💜💙💚

Kyla Kennedy😃😏😌💗

Lauren Cohan😃😝😍😏

Steven Yuen😏😃💚😛👲💩💤

Norman Reedus💀🔥👅😏😂❤️

Danai Gurira😃😏💥💪⚡️🎬🔪💰

Chandler Riggs☺️😍😘😚😏👄💦💏💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘💋🔫

Emily Kinney🎬🎤🎧🎼🎵🎶🎹🎸🍩✂️

Ava Cohan😃😘😂😏🙀✌️💃👠👙👗👢💄🎀👛🎨📚📖🎸🎤

Jasmine Kinney😏😃😘❤️💚💄👗👙👠🎬🎤🎸📖🌺⚾️🏀⚽️🍸🍩

Emily's p.o.v.~
I look up and everybody putting in there cell #'s to Evelyn's, Jasmine, and Ava's phone.

Evelyn's p.o.v.~
After the premiere when I got back home I changed into my pjs and then I got a text message from Chandler.

Chan: Hey
Eve: Hi
Chan: Hey Eve I was wondering if you would like to come over and meet my family and girlfriend tomorrow.
Eve: sure
Chan: cool see you tomorrow then bye babe.
Eve: ok bye

Wait did he just call me babe when he has a girlfriend.