⚢︎𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐯𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚⚢︎

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞-𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫

~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am going to be checking out this town with Stefan. He said he had to pick a girl named Elena first. I just shrugged it off and continued to look out the window.

We make a brief stop near this suburban house, a skinny teen girl walks out of the house. Closing the door behind her.

She had a shining smile on her face, until she saw me in the passenger seat. Her face twisted with jealousy.

She continues to walk toward the car, putting on a fake smile.

" Hi Stefan, and random girl." I scoff and open the door, I pull back stefan's seat and wait for her to jump in the back.

She looked confused until I motioned for her to go to the back.

" I thought you were going to sit in the back." She says, clutching on to her chestnut brown bag. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

" Sorry I was in the passenger seat first, and besides, Stefan is taking me to see this town So I think I should get a front row seat. Now, back of the car. Elena." I say through my teeth, her whole body aura changed from jealous to scared, she ran into the back seats of the car. Not making anymore comments.

I close push back Stefan's seat then sit back down. Closing my door and putting my seatbelt back on.

He sighs. Then starts the car again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan has shown the random girl every little detail of Mystic fall, some parts I didn't even knew existed.

She just keeps smiling at him, being nice to him, It's was making me upset and I want her gone.

She reminds me of the little girl from the grill.

Ugh and don't get me started on that brat. I can't believe Damon has a daughter, that's probably the reason why she so spiteful and bratty. Having a father like Damon can be traumatic.

My thought instantly got stalled by the voice of Stefan.

"Huh?" I asked, looking at Stefan in the review mirror.

" I said I am sorry for not introducing you two from the start. Elena, this is Jayna my best friend and Damon's ex girlfriend. They have a child Maya, and Jayna this Elena my girlfriend." Stefan says, hoping that would clear the air between them.

" Oh so Maya is your child" I say, rolling my eyes. Jayna turned around looked at my with hate.

" What do you mean my child? How do you know who my child is?" She asked, her eyes were piercing through me. I gulped then forced my confidence out.

" I was at the grill earlier, and I saw Damon and her just hanging out. She is so...sweet." She nods, then turns her head back to the road.

It is currently 8:45pm. I have to be home by 10:00pm.

If he doesn't hurry up and drop off this woman so I can go home, I will be very upset with Stefan.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the boarding house, I was getting scared being in that car with those 2.

They clearly hate each other, so it's best to keep them away from one another.

I parked the car on the driveway, then proceed to get out and pull my seat out to let Elena out my end.

Jayna has already enter the house, Elena had a face of defeat and fear.

I shook my head and took her inside, we walk in to see Damon, Jayna and Maya being happy and playing tag with each other.

It made me happy to see my brother be happy for once, after Katherine. I thought I would need a miracle to get him to be happy for once.

But Elena on the other hand was furious, she looked like she wanted to snap Jayna neck.

I sigh and walk to my room, as I walking I greeted Damon and Maya. And which they returned the gesture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching Jayna and Damon being happy with a child made me upset, hurt, mad.

I wanted that!

"I am leaving, this place is just filled with bratty people. I don't see why Damon likes so much. Your a bitch!" I yell out, I walk out of the door, but before my foot could even touch the driveway something hit me in the back of the head.

Everything with black.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEWWW CHAPTER <3

I LIKE THIS BOOK FOR SOME REASON