★𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝★

Damon has been trying to contact is girlfriend all day

He was scared out of his mind.

'did someone kidnap her?'

" Stefan hurry up and buy that damn toy, Jayna is not picking up." Stefan nods and grabs the barbie off thee shelf, they head to the check out line and buy the toy. Speeding to car to go find Jayna

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayna slowly wakes up to being tied up.

She starts trying to break free from the rope but is unable to since she's weak, crying she starts to scream for help. Wiggle as the she does so.

She then hears footsteps, and a heart beat.

'Elena?'

The cell door opens to the brunette herself, standing their with a huge grin and a blood bag.

" Hello JJ, How are you? You look sick baby." Jayna mumbles a cuss word but Elena couldn't hear it.

" Don't worry, your trusty girlfriend is here to help you, here have some blood." She rips the rope from Jayna's mouth and opens the blood bag, she puts it towards her lips and lets he rhave at it.

Jayna moans as she drinks the liquid from a human.

"Thank you, but Elena... WHY AM I TIED UP!" She yells out, trying to escape again.

" Well, I am in love with you. And I knew you wouldn't love me back so I decided to kidnap you until you fall for me." Jayna was speechless, she was confused yet annoyed by Elena.

Then she heard the door slam open from upstairs. Elena eyes grew wide and tried to hurry up and put the rope around her mouth, but Jayna bit her and yelled. " HELP I"M DOWN HERE!" 

The next thing they see is Damon and Stefan, Stefan grabs Elena and Damon help Jayna out of the ropes. He carries his lover upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan was yelling at Elena upstairs, while Damon, Maya and Jayna were all asleep.

YES IK THIS IS A SHORT ONE SORRY, I'm just stuck

Someone help me or something or imma steal it from someone.... just kidding