-15-

"Thats why I'm here." A voice spoke behind Sasuke's wings and made their way out of his wings and landing onto the soft grass.

"Kyuubi or should I say Kurama." Itachi spoke sending a glare at the fox who showed its nine tails. Itachi was mentally shocked; he'd never imagined seeing the fox itself in real life. He's only seen the fox in pictures and books.

Kurama stared at Itachi and had his tails out it in case he stars a battle. He knows Itachi well. Very well in fact.

Sasuke watched as the two stared at each other. Suddenly a sudden movement came, and Sasuke looked down and watched Naruto as he moved a bit. Naruto moved his position and hugged Sasuke waist and fell back asleep.

Itachi looked over to his little brother and saw how carful he was with that blonde. He almost thought about changing his mind but no he couldn't. He needed to end this war but at the same time watch his brother smile, he wanted the best of his brother not worse, but he has no choice. Its Sasukes happiness or the end of this long enough war.

Itachi choose to end this war. In a swift move he flashed in front of Sasuke stabbing his wing. Sasuke winched in pain as his left wing was stabbed. Itachi had no intention to hurt Sasuke, but he needed to kill that blonde. Kurama rushed in and used all his nine tails and trapped Itachi. "Move and I'll kill you." Kurama said. His tails surrounded Itachi. "Sasuke are you alright?"

"Yeah, it's nothing." Sasuke replied. Luckily the kunai didn't go all the way. Sasuke pulled it out and looked down at Naruto who was heavily asleep with soft snores.

"Sasuke take Naruto somewhere far. Take him to a safe place and I'll meet you there." Kurama said. Sasuke got up and held Naruto bridal style. "Remember Sasuke, I can find you anywhere you go." Itachi said as Sasuke ignored him. He sprung his wings and flew up in there hunting in the clouds. 

1/7/2022 - is when I wrote it

1/8/2022 - is when I published it 

(Unedited)