Patient #11 (Game Over)

Patient # 11: Not on file.
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Admitted: Not on file.
Code name: Not on file.

Admission:

Not on file.

Medical Paperwork:

Not on file

The Therapist:

Not on file.

The Story

Not on file.

Diagnosis:

Not on file.

Current Date:

Today right now.

We a sorry to cut the program you watching short. This is an urgent news presentation. It is game over for the TOM facility. Officially they had been shut down. After many years of secrecy and anonymity. The multimillion-dollar facility was shut down today by the government. In the past hour, we have received some photos from an undisclosed source. We warned you the information we are about to reveal will shock you. After many allegations of human experiments and kidnapping people, the true purpose of this facility is exposed. Please be aware that this is something that looks like taken out of a fairy tale.

As the findings show we are about to tell the real Story of the TOM facility.

Mr. Tomas Phillips is shown as the founder of the facility. In a book that is believed he possessed called The Book Of Kone. He was believed to be a higher celestial being the firstborn. The files indicated that there were 11 priests in the firstborn church and Tomas was the headmaster.

In the file is explained that the TOM facility has taken many forms through the years. It is said that in the last 100 years, it has been mostly a mental health facility for children and adults but because of technology it was forced to become more obscure to the public. It is described as a wellness center to the public but with its ultimate purpose of feeding these 11 priests with children's energy while at the same time finding a suitable vessel for this priest to move into to ensure their immortality. It is alleged that they are responsible for the kidnapping and disappearance of 1,000,000 children and adults. The TOM facility is described as a mental health facility for wealthy people but in reality, was the place where missing people found their end. Their research indicated that an undisclosed blood type and month of birth contributed to the most compatible vessels and a way for them to create a new energy being. The files end with a list of the current information of the 11 priests.

1. Tomas Phillips (First Born)

Owner of the TOM facility. Head priest of the First Born Church. Presume to be in the church located in Transylvania. He is presumed to be the father of the rest. Before being possessed by the firstborn he is believed to have sexually assaulted Carla Ramirez and is the father of her child.

Age: Since the beginning of time.

2. Carla Ramirez (First Child)

She is presumed to be the second in command in the church. The highest priestess. She is one of the wives of the firstborn and is presumed to be the mother of the rest. Presume to be in the church located in Transylvania. Before being possessed it is believed that she knew Mr. Phillips was her aggressor and later confessed that she had killed his wife and married him in secrecy.

Age: Unknown

3. Morgan Jacobs

He is presumed to be the first pureborn. He is the third command in the church and the face of the church. Presume to be in the church located in Transylvania. Before being possessed it is believed he had uncovered the secrets of Mr. Phillips and Carla Ramirez in his detective work. Also, he was the first to indicate that Carla Ramirez had twin girls. He was presumed to be in love with Gina Sparks as they had worked before together.

Age: Unknown

4. Howard Hunter

The fourth-ranking priest. He is presumed to be locating a new facility to keep their immortality. Before being possessed his files indicated that he was unable to have children and that his daughter was adopted and was the twin sister of Carla Ramirez's daughter. Also, he was having relations outside of marriage with Gina Sparks.

5. Elena Ramirez

It is believed that before being possessed Elena and Jason worked together and had more than a normal work relationship. As test indicated that Jason was the real father of the son of Elena. Elena is presumed to be working in the Secret Service making sure the firstborn can easily travel from the firstborn church to any location needed.

6.  Michael Ramirez

Ramirez was de cousin of Carla. They did a lot more than what cousins do. It is believed that before being possessed they spend a lot of time together. Ramirez is believed to be in the Firstborn order. It is believed that he never found out he was not the father of Michael Jr. Ramirez.

7. Jason Banks

It is believed that Jason Banks found out about being the father of Elena's child many years later as while the child grew he could see some resemblance to himself in the child. Currently, he has been activated again as part of the Secret Service and works alongside Elena.

8. Michael Jr Ramirez

It is believed that the energy being that possessed Michael is the only one that can take full possession as a vessel of the body of a child. On the contrary, he is unable to take possession of a grown human. Before being possessed Michael never missed his parents. It is believed he is the next in line to take the leadership of the Firstborn church.

9. Gina Sparks

Gina had relations with Howard and Morgan before being possessed. She is believed to know that Jason was Michael's father and that Phillips was the father of Carla's daughter. As well as knowing that Howard's daughter was the twin sister of Carla's daughter. She is presumed to be with Howard looking for the next facility.

10. Abigail Mathews

Our missing coworker. Her file says she is one of the twin daughters of Carla all grown up. Also, it is believed she is the undisclosed source that leaked the information here presented. Before getting possessed she was very fond of patient 11.

11. Please excuse us. We have to interrupt this as the president of the United States is about to take the podium.

President

It has come to my attention that the allegations are being spread by an organization working on the TOM facility. We have gotten verified confirmation and we can confirm that the TOM facility is a legitimate mental facility. There is no evidence of any of the allegations. Also, we have found that one of their patients managed to leave the facility without permission. It is believed that this patient whom we will call #11 suffers from a delusional severe mental disorder and is declared a danger to himself and others. The story leaked to the press was part of his delusional mind. Using and mixing stories from other fellow patients in the facility. We want to apologize to the TOM facility and the First Born Church for the false allegations. We are working hard on finding patient 11. As of this moment, anyone spreading any false allegations will be formally taken to the full extent of the law.

We praised the work the TOM facility is doing as they have helped many patients to get back into society. As a way to people understand better the work they do a file of their first 11 patients will be released for the public to see to ensure the public of the reality of the patient that the false allegations talk of. The patients and families have approved the release of this file. The name and some information have been altered to ensure the facility and patient privacy. Also, the TOM facility released an apology on behalf of their whole staff to the American community, the First Born Church, and anyone who has suffered from these false allegations. They also reassured me that they are looking into how patient 11 got out of the facility and will make sure that it will never happen again. To view their release documents please visit www.theothermesyndrome.com They also are warning people not to make contact with patient 11 and to be aware that on his mental disorder, he takes many personalities to the extent that he may not remember he is patient 11. We are going to show a photo of patient 11 if you see this person please contact your nearest authorities. A reward of 1,000,000 will be awarded for any information that concludes in the return of patient 11 to our facility to give him the help he needs.

As they show the picture of patient 11 you realize it looks just like you.

The End