Everything has a Happy Ending

Hi guys c: I'm now going to have TWO running fan fictions! Enjoy the first chapter of - Everything has a Happy Ending

-Summer

Chapter One-

I daydreamed a lot. About my five idols who saved my life. Back in April, I really couldn't function, I was losing the love of my life to another girl who lived outta town, five hours away. His cousin, who was one of my really good friend showed me this band named 'One Direction' I was amazed how five young boys could make me so happy and how they went from nothing to world wide pop stars. That was when I realized they saved my life.

Now it's the end of June, schools just letting out for summer break! In one week though. I still daydream in class, more than usual now and my teachers hate it!

"Summer! Stop daydreaming and do your work!" My Social Studies teacher Mr. Willoby yelled at me.

"Wha? Oh sorry. Mr.W" I replied as he wrote my name of the white board with 3 checks and the number 15 beside it. "Oh come on! Why did I get three checks and 15 minutes!? This is my first offense!"

"Well Mrs. Silke, you do it everyday and I'm now sick of it. You're failing my class!" He yelled at me. I proceeded to get up and gather my stuff and left the classroom. I was so sick of him harassing me. I didn't care about that class one bit.

As I was walking down the zillion stairs to my locker, I noticed signs. Red, blue and white signs. "Hmpf. Probably Americans or something." I said out loud. I kept on seeing them, poster after poster. When I got to my locker, I found on right on it. And it read:

"One Direction is coming to town! Where are they going to stay? Now that's your job to find out! Write your mayor a 1 paragraph letter saying why you should have them stay at your house for TWO WEEKS! Deadline is June 28th, also known as the last day if school! The band will be arriving on July 7th in the afternoon so they'll be at your house at 1pm sharp! Good luck Directioners!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO YELLOWKNIFE!!!" I screamed while jumping up and down. I was so excited. They haven't even been in Edmonton or Vancouver or Toronto yet! Yellowknife is just a small town in Northwest Territories, Canada of 20,000 people. There is two high schools. The one I go to has almost 800 students and the other one has about 400. We have "4" seasons. June, July, August and Winter. In the winter is gets as cold as -55C and in the summer is gets as hot as +30C it's crazy. I just really hope we'd have cool thunderstorms while One Direction here.

I finally got home from that horrible place called 'School' I really can't handle it anymore. Grade ten was tough. I'm just happy it's almost over.

I decided to start on the letter. It was hard thinking of what to write because it was hard for me to focus. After about a good two hours on working of the paragraph perfecting and making it amazing, I was finally satisfied.

"MOOOOOOOM CAN YOU BRING THIS LETTER THINGY TO THE MAYOR AT CITY HALL TOMORROW?!" I yelled down the stairs to her.

"Yes darling!" I heard her holler up to me and I dropped the letter down.

*July 7*

"Seriously Nathalie. They boys are supposed to be at someone's house in 30 minutes. I'm so nervous. One minutes the phone beeped" I told her then switched to the other line.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Summer, it's mom. We're going camping for the month. I forgot to tell you earlier but you were sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you. So I left you some grocery money and stuff so you can go to the store and buy food or order pizza or something. Kay? Oh and no parties!!!" She told me. She didn't know exactly what I sent to the mayor. So she had no idea about anything.

"Okay mom, no parties. I promise. Have fun. Ill take care of the cats!" I told her then went back to my conversation with Nathalie.

"Sorry bout that Nat, it was my mom. She's camping for a month!" I said

"PARTYYYYYYYYYY!" She basically screamed through the phone.

"No, my mom said no parties...like that's stopped me before!"

"Remember that one time when we got totally got hammered and you were making out with one of your One Direction posters? That was hilarious!!!"

"NATHALIE NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN! But I have to go, it's quarter to one and I wanna go to the washroom and quickly re do my hair and touch up my makeup." I said

"Okay, you're such a girl. Love you Jo!!"

"Ssssh I wanna look fab if they stay here! Love you too Jim. Bye!" And I hung up.

I ran to my washroom and brushed my teeth, touched up my makeup an quickly redid my hair. I was starting to get really nervous and I was scared that I wasn't the winner. I walked around my house for a couple of minutes cleaning up whatever was on the floor and everything. I was freaking out when Liam Payne tweeted "Just about at the house! #soontobesurprised " I'm so done.

It was 12:59 I started to have little faith of winning. Pacing back and forth in the kitchen. It was now 1pm. Nothing. No one. So I went to my couch and turned on the tv.

"UK's hot boy band One Direction are about to arrive at their place here in Yellowknife. As a matter of fact, we have a camera man there. Roy, what's going on over there?" The tv lady said

"Well Yvonne, as you can see, the boys are about to walk up the stairs to the house. They have their luggage and everything."

That looked my like neighborhood. Those were the stairs leading up to my house. No way. This cannot be happening.

I ran to the washroom, and looked at my face. I looked perfect. I was wearing the perfect outfit.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard the knocks, jumped out of the bathroom, and went to the door. I heard someone say "I bet you $50 she's beautiful!" So I opened the door. I couldn't believe it.

One Direction was right in my doorway.

This will be the best two weeks of my life.