◇◇Confess◇◇

DISCLAMER: I WILL BE MAKING GREGORY OLDER IN SOME CHAPTERS. Hope u like this oneshot!!

Female reader
Both 12 (made him 2 years older since yk)
This font means someone or the reader is talking

You and your friend gregory went to this pizza place as u ordered pizza while gregory was waiting.

U had ordered a peperoni pizza and some drinks, U went back to gregory and waited for the food to come.

Gregory POV:

I excused myself to y/n to go to the bathroom, when im there im a blushing mess because i will be eating WITH Y/N. I liked her since the moment we met,

The way her eyes shine and her hair flowing around the wind got me butterflys. Im planning to confess today i just hope she like me back.

Y/n pov:

Gregory just got back from the bathroom as the pizza arrived, So gregory wanna hang out tom at the park?. I said O-oh sure! He says, god im to nervous to confess tp him later..

TIME SKIP
At the park:

Hmm the river beautiful isnt it? I said Ye but not as pretty as u gregory said as i blushed You know y/n.. ive been waiting to tell u this my whole life, I-i like u not as a friend but as.. love. I gasped at his words and blushed red as a tomato. I-i really like u to gregory... He smiled and leaned in...

END!!!

JOKE AHAHAHAHAHAHH

leaned in to kiss me, its like a dream come true.
As we shared a delightfull kiss we back away and looked at each other.
So will u be my girlfriend y/n? He said i nodded and said yes as we hugged...

And now its done

Hope yall liked this short chapter i make 1 chapter eceryday so stay tuned!