Ballz /j

HELP I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FANFIC

but yeah I'm back 😜😜 enjoy this little biatch

YOUR POV:

It was a normal day at the pizzaplex, just roaming around with Gregory all day.

That was until I got an idea, "Yo Gregory, wanna go to the daycare?" I said.

"Sure why not?"

There laid the slide with the sign, I remember the first time we went here, much fun. "Last to go in the slide has to be bugged by sundrop!" Gregory proposed, "Your on!"

We raced too the slide and fought at the entrance trying to go first, eventually I got in the slide first leaving him behind

"No fair!"
"Yes fair!"

I watched as Gregory came out of the slide, we heard a loud yell from uptop, already knowing who it is I push Gregory closer to Sundrop.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Gregory just laid under the ballpit, I was too busy laughing I didn't notice Gregory grabbing tons of balls and threw them too me.

"HAHAHA!"
"How dare you??!!!"

Sundrop came down and saw us, I pointed over to Gregory while smiling innocently. "New friend!" Sundrop exclaimed. "Nuh uh!"

I watched as Sundrop weng under the ballpit and came back up holding Gregory, I tried to hold in my laugh but I just can't!

"HAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"STOP IT! SUNDROP, HEEL!"

I looked over to Gregory in confusion, "Sundrop, heel? Is he a dog or something"

Gregory ignored me, rude, and was able to reach a ball even when sundrop was holding him, then he threw it at a stack of cans leaving them scattered.

"Nice aim Greg!"

Sundrop, unfortunately let go of Gregory and proceeded to get out of the ballpit and clean the cans.

"So, how's it feel to be held by sundrop again? Ya miss it?"

"Dude what."

------------------------------------------

that wraps it up 🤯
hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, technically it's more platonic rather romantic so just bare with me here

👹