She saved me again

It's been a week since Temari left Konoha ,Shikamaru wanted to write a letter to her but he just didn't know what to say to her.Will she respond,what would she say etc...Temari as happy she was ,at the same time she was unsure about their relationship.How will long distance relationship work,will they see each other reguraly or just on duties,what if they break up and mess up their friendship?There were so many questions but she didn't know how to answer one of them.She didn't wanted to ruin her happines by overthinking ,she just wanted to see Shikamaru.

Shikamaru's POV

It's been a week since Temari left,should I write to her?Will she respond?What can I say to her?Ahh what a drag!I don't know what to do anymore.

"Shikamaru,get down here ,lord sixth is calling you",Shikamaru's mom said

"I'm coming,don't yell mom",Shikamaru got ready and went to hokage's office

"Kakashi-sensei,you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah,I have a mission for you,I know it wasn't long since your last mission ended ,I would send Naruto but he's planning wedding ,I really don't want to disturb him and Hinata would worry and I don't want that ,after all she's-"

"It's fine,I understand,and it's something serious I guess,'cause you woukd't call me if you thought it was an easy mission .Am I right?"

"You're right,for this mission I need someone with high level of inteligence ,and of course you figured out that mission is serious and I didn't even said anything"

"So what's mission about?"

"It's about Hidan's clan"

"Y-You mean,Hidan from Akatsuki"

"Yeah,I couldn't believe it either but it looks like a few members of his clan,the one he was in before he joined Akatsuki,they are immortal too,they are going around killing people or keeping them captured in their hideout"

"So in other words you want me to find their hideout and get rid of them?"

"Exactly,now I know it was hard beating Hidan himself,let alone a few of kind like him,that's why you won't go alone,it would be ridicilous ofcourse"

"Who will go with me?"

"InoShikaCho will be back in action,and you will have company from Hidden Sand,I'll send a message to Temari and Kankuro to accompany you"

"NO!I'm against that,I mean they don't know anything about enemy,it would be easier for someone who knows something about the enemy"

"Well t's kinda late for that,I alredy send a message to them,if you don't come back in three days when they get there ,they will come to help you,I won't send them immediately,is that okay?"

"I guess"

"Good,now go and get Ino and Choji and go get the mission done ,I know you can do that"

"I'll go now,see you after mission is done!"

Shikamaru's POV

"I need to hurry up and get this mission done before Temari and Kankuro get here,I don't want them fighting Hidan's kind,the thought of them ending like Asuma -sensei...I don't even want to think about what will happen ,if only one little mistake in my plan is made,we could be dead.Fuck this,what a drag!I need to get Ino and Choji,and I better hurry up"

Shikamaru went to Ino's store first,and then to Choiji's house,he explained the situation to them

"You gotta be kidding me ,now we have more than one immortal scumbag to deal with",Ino said

"Looks like it,I can't wait to compose them with ground",Choji added

"I feel the same way,but you know we have to be carefull,or else we're dead",Shikamaru added

"We know that,but don't forget we're not 15 anymore,we're stronger emotionally and physically of course",Ino said confidently

"I know,I know,now let's go finish the job!",Shikamaru said

They found enemy about about 30 minutes after searching,they were coming to Konoha like Shikamaru predicted .The battle started,there were 4 enemies, two of them were immortal like Hidan (Akio and  Aki,twin brothers)and the other two weren't immortal but they used dolls to control their enemy,they would use enemies blood and put it on the doll and control enemy like that(Rio and Rikki),Shikamaru used Shadow  strangler Jutsu,while Ino was fighting Rio and Choji was fighting Rikki.Ino won easily by breaking Rio's doll by Transfer Mind Jutsu,but Choji had struggled with Rikki,he was stronger,Ino helped him and they beat him.Shikamaru was struggling by himself with twin brothers ,he was fighting but he was out of the chakra and they got into action.Akio captured him in his curse and and he pierced him self thru his legs so Shikamaru couldn't walk,while Aki over to"have fun" with Ino and Choji ,but they nearly out of chakra.While Ino and Choji were fighting with Aki ,Shikamaru successfully broke Akio's curse,but all of them were out of chakra now.They thought they lost the battle but in the last  moment Temari and Kankuro arrived.Kankuro helped Ino and Choji and he beat Aki.When Temari saw Shikamaru he was seriously wounded,his legs were broken,and he had serious injuries and was out of chakra .

"S-Shikamaru !",Temari yelled looking terrified

"Why are you here,you weren't supposed to come yet",Shikamaru said barely consious

"We came across while we were travelling to Konoha,it doesn't matter now,I need to get this battle over with",Temari said ,Akio went back to circle and  revived his curse,Temari hit him with her Tensen,but the same amount of pain enemy felt,Shikamaru felt to

"T-Temari,as long as his into that circle ,everything he feels I feel too"

"Fuck,I'm sorry,just lay down and don't talk,I'll get over with this"

"What a troublesome woman",Shikamaru thought and passed out

Temari won the battle and her and Kankuro rushed Choji and Shikamaru back to Konoha,Ino was okay ,she even healed everyone's wounds with little chakra she had left.

Shikamaru woke up in the hospital in pain,he saw Temari laying on the bed next to him,half a sleep,he smilled  and thought "She saved me again" and went back to sleep,'cause he was hurting.