The Day.

You turn around to see your father looming over you. "uh- Papa! I went to the market!" you say with a nervous smile. "I see that boy accompanied you." he says with a stern look on his face. "I tried to tell him!" Andrew says. "thanks Andrew. your the best little brother a girl could ask for. go upstairs for a bit, I wanna talk to Papi" "ok..." your dad puts on a fake smile to encourage him. "your grounded" you look at him with astonishment. "WHAT?!" "you. are. grounded. end of story." "WHA- FOR HOW LONG?!" "until that boy loses interest in you." 

"but- we had plans tomorrow!" your father turns to you and says with a serious face: " the are canceled. GO TO YOUR ROOM" you run up the steps with tears rolling down your cheeks.The next day wasn't as happy as the others. you were banned from going outside. some father!

Your POV: I woke up. The sun didn't shine like it used too. I woke up and started on my chores. making breakfast, cleaning my room, sweeping the floor and helping my brother clean his room. I did everything and got started on my book. I had so much fun with Camilo I forgot to read it on the way home. 

You see a looming shadow over you. "Hola papa." he looks at you with concern "hola, you ok mi amor?"  Your POV: did he literally just forget that he grounded me until Camilo and I don't like each other? "Oh yeah I'm fine. just enjoying being grounded until my crush loses interest in me."  Your father looks at you with a confused face. "I don't like your tone".

"Sorry. wouldn't like to be grounded for a year" you say while rolling your eyes. "ill give you a little time to realize this was the best for you". "mhm" you say with your eyes glued to the book. "get some sleep mi amor." you still have your eyes glued to the book. "ok papi". Camilo's POV: I realized I was late to my date. until I hear a knock at my door.

Your POV: I decided to sneak to Camilo's house. I was so infuriated with my father. I decided to leave. For a little while. "Camilo you're girlfriends's here!" Isabela says."MK THANKS, AND SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" Camilo finally opens the door. "hey, I-" Dolores blurts out: " she got grounded and she came here for sanctuary. oh and she said that she had a crush on you." she then ends the sentence with her signature squeak and leaves the room.  "well that makes two of us." you smile and blush and you finally kiss. 

" I TOLD YOU THAT YOU LIKED HER" Dolores blurts. Camilo stops the kiss midway. "SHUT UP".