Chapter Four: True Villain? :Quackity's POV

〔A/n: this is during Techno and Schlatt's meeting〕

"NO NO YOU IDIOT SHUT UP!!" I can not believe him! 'If a few drinks is all it takes to make him talk then there may need to be a... raise in his medicine dosage.' I thought. I heard Wilbur's voice then the ear piece shut off. "Shit," I said aloud, Sighing heavily, I walk to the lab.

"Yo M.D. you here?," I shouted into the dark lab room, "Yeah I'm here man! What do you need?." M.D. replied walking up to me, taking off his gloves.〔A/n: nonbinary Q but M.D. just calls everyone 'man'〕 "Need you to up Schlatt's poison dosage, can you do that?" He sighed, "I can't as of right now, I don't have enough of the right chemicals." I groaned, agitated. "When do you think you'll get more?" He pulled out his phone, checking it, "Like a week, sorry man." "It's fine, don't apologize, we'll just have to hope Schlatt doesn't spill anything else." I said, walking back out of the lab. 'This is gonna be a longgggg week.' "Charlie! Where are you?" I called out, "Over here Quackity from Lab Nevadas!" Charlie said, he was half in his chair half tangled around the legs of it, as he wasn't human, rather he was made out of a slime substance we found at the lab when we made it our place of work. "I need you to call our buyer and tell him this may take much longer than anticipated." I said with irritation. "Will do!" Charlie yelled back with enthusiasm.

————————————————————————————————————

₩ØⱤĐ ₵ØɄ₦₮: 249

EXPLANATION: Big Q and M.D. use a drug to hypnotize Schlatt in a way, why? Bc I want good guy Schlatt. Also slime Charlie anyone? :] oh and how y'all like Las' Nevadas being a lab instead of a big ass place? This was a very short chapter as it was a filler.

Hydrate yourselves and make sure you eat take care!!

#TechnoSupport