Ch2- Bruno Tries to Questions Camilo

After everyone but Hanna, Julieta and Luisa sings the song We Don't Talk About Bruno

Camilo has to go to Bruno's hideaway to talk to him because Antonio said rats told him that Bruno is pissed off.
When he gets there , scene above happens.
Bruno-"Well Hello Camilo. I've been expecting you young man. We need to talk about your part in this song about me!"
Camilo-" Tio I -"
Bruno cuts him off.
Bruno-" The only two things  I wanna be hearing from you are an apology and an explanation, young man!"
Camilo is scared now and Bruno notices. Bruno does feel bad for scaring his nephew but he's angry.
Camilo scared transforms into a five year old version of himself and starts to cry hard.
Bruno picks him up and kisses his forehead. Brunos sits down and puts Camilo onto his lap. Camilo is still scared and crying hard but he immediately hides his head in Bruno's chest as he cries harder and harder. Bruno is worried that Camilo is going to get himself sick.
Bruno-" Cami honey. It's okay. Please calm down. Tio Bruno is not mad at you anymore. He doesn't want you to make yourself sick."
Nothing seems to working or helping. Camilo is still scared and is crying so hard he transforms into a two year old.
Bruno tells the rats to tell Antonio that he needs Pepa.
Within a few minutes, Pepa comes in.
Pepa-" What happened?! "
Bruno explains what happened. Pepa picks up Camilo and started to rock him back and forward.
Pepa-" Are you okay Cami. "
Camilo shakes his head no.
Pepa-" Why not honey. "
Camilo just points at Bruno.
Pepa-" What about Bruno?"
Camilo-" He's gonna hurt me mama."
Pepa-" Why will he hurt you, baby?"
Camilo-" He's mad at me and at my part in the song about him. He's gonna hurt me, he's angry at me mama "
Bruno starts to cry hard too because he feels bad that he made Camilo scared and cry and think that he's gonna hurt him.
Pepa-" Camilo look at what you did! You made Tio Bruno cry. Bruno little brother it's okay."
Camilo stops crying and looks at Bruno who he's crying. Pepa puts Camilo down to go comfort her crying little brother. Pepa hugs Bruno.
Bruno-" I'm sorry Pepa. I'm so sorry Camilo. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm such a monster. I'm sorry."
Pepa kisses Bruno's forehead and shushes him.
Pepa -" Oh Bruno it's okay. I know you didn't mean to scare him. No Bruno you're not a monster. I don't want to heard you badmouthing yourself anymore, am I clear?"
Bruno-" Yes Pepa."
Camilo transforms back into his fifteen year old self and goes to Bruno and Hugs him.
Camilo-" I'm sorry tio Bruno. I didn't mean to make you cry or write wrongly or meanly about you. "
After a few minutes.
Pepa -" Am I good to leave?"
Bruno and Camilo nods their heads yes.
Pepa leaves Bruno's hideaway.
Camilo-" So a few months before my gift celebration I saw you in the kitchen and you looked like you were 7ft tall and you had rats along your shoulder or back. So that's why I wrote that and I'm sorry Tio Bruno."
Bruno-" Thank you Camilo for telling me why but it definitely hurt my feelings. Do you think you deserve a punishment?"
Camil sadly nods his head yes.
Bruno-" Okay so do you think you deserve a grounding or spanking. "
Camilo thinks for a few minutes.
Camilo-" I guess a spanking but please go easy on me Tio Bruno. "
Bruno-" I'll go as hard or as soft as I think I need to. "
Camilo whines out loud and gives Bruno the puppy eyes.
Bruno-" Okay Camilo let's get it over with honey. "
Camilo is scared but nods his head yes.
Camilo goes to Bruno and tries to beg Bruno to go easy on him a final time before laying over Bruno's lap.
Bruno gives Camilo thirty hard smacks to his sit spots and upper thighs.
Camilo is crying hard.
Bruno -" Just know if you say anything else mean to me , about me or to someone else or about someone else, you'll be spanked again but worse. "
Camilo responds by crying a little bit harder and nods his head yes.
Bruno rubs his back for comfort and rubs his nephew's red butt.

A few minutes later... Bruno stops and Camilo doesn't like that so he starts crying harder so Bruno understand that Camilo wants to continue rubbing his butt and back. So Bruno continues to rub his back and butt again.
Camilo is still scared and crying but not as hard.