Adeles depression

Adele rarely opens up about her personal life,but in the latest issue of vanity fair, the singer gets candid about several deeply personal topics-including depression.
"I have a very dark side,"Adele told the glossy.  "I'm very available to depression"
The 10-time Grammy winner continued to say that her depression began when she was 10 years old, after
her grandfathers passed away. She doesn't have suicidal thoughts, but  Adele does admit that she does see a therapist regularly.
"I can slip-in and out of  (depression) quite easily, " the "Hello" singer said.
Perhaps Adeles most surprising news she reveals in the interview is that She suffered  from post-partum depression after the birth of her son Angelo. However, while most mothers with postpartum don't want to be around their children, Adele was attached to hers—she just felt like she wasn't good enough.
"...I was obsessed with my child," Adele said. "I felt very inadequate; I felt like I'd made the worst decision of my life... [Postpartum depression] can come in many different forms. "
Adele keeps postpartum depression at bay by scheduling one afternoon a week to do whatever she wants—without Angelo.
"A friend of mine said, 'Really? Don't you feel bad?' I said, 'I do, but not as bad as I'd feel if I didn't do it,'" she said. "Four of my friends felt the same way I did, and everyone was too embarrassed to talk about it; they thought everyone would think they were a bad mom, and it's not the case. It makes you a better mom if you give yourself a better time."
We couldn't agree more. The idea that your happiness doesn't matter when you have a child is grossly inaccurate and dangerous. It's so important for mothers to make sure they are OK too.
Thank you, Adele, for opening up about a subject many mothers are afraid to discuss.